Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xXMikey1stXx

Tell in detail, what game in 2018 are you gonna get?

Hello everyone. Masteroflostrain on the day before 2018. With amazing games coming out next, 2018 could be the best gaming year yet. This won't be a list like I usually discuss but the games I want to discuss individually list. So five is my max, but you can individually discuss any number of games you can't wait to see or going to get.

1:Spider-Man PS4. I am highly excited for this game. The last spiderman game I own for console was neversoft ps1 game . I love that miles morales will be in the game(though I don't know if he will be playable. ). Giving lesser know villians a try (dr negative), and having QTE gameplay. Albeit I don't know if the game will have fluid combos, but I am sure of the new mechanics for the game. Being able to plant web bombs is pretty neat, and more parkour like web swinging. Overall I will get this game no matter what.

2:God of War ps4. I'm very excited for this game because I do love the 3rd party perspective. I really love how this is the same kratos from the original god of war, and the fact the Norse gods knows of him. And a interview said that his son knows his pass. I'm more excited of the potential complex storytelling going on. Honestly just the story and gameplay is good enough for me. Since it's coming in early 2018, I have more chances of buying it.

3: Far Cry 5. I am excited for this game because it's big change of coming to America. I can't wait to play this because of the new added features, and first ever character creation. I don't got much to say, but I am totally excited.

4: Monster Hunter World. I honestly am very excited. I always sucks at the games in the series. Hopefully the story mode can be very promising, and have character development. All in all, I am just very happy to getting a game this good.

5:Days Gone. I'm so excited for this as well. A ps4 zombie exclusive that's taking a different twist. I do like the biker zombie attacker. And finally a zombie animal. I gotta get this game when it comes out. Well let's all hope it'll be a good game.

Well tell as many games as you want in detail that you can't wait to see you, or have on your console. :)

Excluding kingdom hearts 3, The game I'm going to get next year is 

1. The Walking Dead season 4

I've been a telltale game series fan since 2014 when the walking dead season 1 came out. Season 1 is the game that got me into the telltale games. It also got into episodic video games like Life is Strange a year later, so I really hope this game series ends Clemintine's storyline with a bang!

2. Detriot become human 

I've seen this video game back in e3 2017. I've heard it's an episode video game, so I thought I might as well give this one a try, even if it isn't a telltale game. That's why I'm so hyped for this video game. 

3. The Wolf Among us season 2

I've played season 1 of this game a few years ago (I don't remember the exact year, unfortunately)  and I totally enjoyed the experience. As soon as I finished the game, I wanted a season 2 of it as soon as possible. I was so happy when I got official confirmation of The Wolf Among us season 2. Hope it's going to be better than the first one 

That's all the game's I'm going to get next year. :)

Primordially, the game that I want and need to get this year is Kingdom Hearts III, for obvious reasons! I've been dying to witness the conclusion of the Xehanort Saga, and now that the year of release if finally here, it's all a matter of waiting a couple of months! It's gonna be awesome!

I also want to get Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT, because as a Final Fantasy fan, this game has me hyped up, and since I've been a fan of the Dissidia series since the first game, I'm dying to delve back into the competitive fighting spectacles that the Dissidia games offer! And to be able to battle against others online this time around...it's gonna be intense! 

I'm also going to try to see if I can be able to get myself Insomniac's Spider-Man! Ever since I laid eyes on the game and saw the gameplay and the way they're taking the story, it looks as though Insomniac will do to Spider-Man what Rocksteady did to Batman, and that's to make an amazing video game experience that stays true to the character and source material while offering something fresh! So I have every confidence this Spider-Man game will finally eclipse Activision's Spider-Man 2!