Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Power Jusho

What's your favorite movie of 2017?

What's your favorite movie of 2017?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite movie of 2017?

• Dunkirk
    • Wonder Woman
    • It
    • Star Wars: The Last Jedi
    • Coco
    • The Disaster Artist
    • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
    • Blade Runner 2049
    • Logan
    • Baby Driver
    • Spider-Man: Homecoming
    • Thor: Ragnarok
    • Justice League
    • Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions
    • No Game, No Life Zero
    • Another movie? Share below!

As much as I'd love to say Star Wars: The Last Jedi, because I truly loved that film, I think that my favorite film of this year has definitely got to be Spider-Man: Homecoming! The reason for this is because I've been a fan of Spider-Man since childhood, and I've always loved him as a character, as a hero, and I've always loved his films and comics! He's my main favorite superhero ever! He's what got me into liking superheroes in general!  But anyways, I'm straining from the point! xD

The reason I loved Homecoming is because it finally brought the beloved webhead into the ever expanding Marvel Cinematic Universe! Ever since this colossal universe began back with 2008's Iron Man, I had always imagined, fantasized and envisioned how it would be like if Spider-Man would be introduced into these films! I dreamed of this for many years, and I thought it would never happen because of Sony's rights with the character, but when the deal that Marvel made came to light, I freakin fanboyed like hell! You don't know how happy I got when I read that Spider-Man would officially debut in the MCU in Captain America: Civil War! When I saw Tom Holland in the film as him, I absolutely loved him and was sold on the actor's portrayal of the character! He is literally like the Spidey from the comics, the closest anyone has gotten to portraying the character from the pages! And when Homecoming came along, I absolutely ate that film up! It was everything I had hoped it would be, and more! Now that Spidey is finally in the MCU in earnest, it just makes me all the happier to see his future alongside the Avengers!

Yeah, Homecoming was beast!