Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Video Sora Vs. Lingering Will! [Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix On PS4]

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? Remember when I would post my videos on the Data Organization Battles here!? Well, I took a break from those cuz I have to refight the other half, because I want the fights to look better for uploading, so in the meantime, here I shall give you my battle against The Lingering Will! That's right, I remember all of you asking me to upload my battle against him, and so here I have delivered! Hope that you enjoy! :D

I felt proud when I beat his butt! Lol, I think that clocking around 3 minutes is a decent run time for beating Lingering Will! I know that there are others that have beaten him in less time, but hey, I'm proud of my numbers! X3

Ah, I see you went for the Berserk Charge + Horizontal Slash strat. Well done!

Now do it on Critical LV1, Sweet Memories, no damage, no armour, no accessories, no Drive, no Limits, no Items, no Magic xD I would add no Abilities but that's a bit too harsh xD

Peace!

Ah, I see you went for the Berserk Charge + Horizontal Slash strat. Well done!

Now do it on Critical LV1, Sweet Memories, no damage, no armour, no accessories, no Drive, no Limits, no Items, no Magic xD I would add no Abilities but that's a bit too harsh xD

Peace!

Indeed! It's an effective strategy! That and I used the Forms too, so that I could do things stylishly and save myself from near death situations! xD

Lmao, duuuude, I'm good, but I ain't that good! Tails could do that blindfolded, but not me! I know my limits! X3

is there a world record? cause you maybe just broke it

Lol, while I'd love to hold that honor, I think that this guy is the one who holds the record with 54 seconds! Impressive stuff, for sure! :D

it took me like 10 minutes and i had to spam sonic rave, meh you did ok though... xD

Lol, I remember that the first time I fought him in 2.5 on the PS3, it was one hell of an ordeal to go through! I thought I'd go through the same ordeal on PS4, but I actually beat him in less tries than I did in the PS3! xD

This is absolutely amazing. I could never be able to pul off what you did in this fight. 

Lol, thanks, but honestly, I'm not that good. I just implemented the best strategies that I could on the fly. That, and I wanted to make sure this battle looked impressive, so I kinda had the whole "show off to the site" vibe motivating me. xD

Really impressive how fast you defeat him!

Thank you! I appreciate the praise!

Nice job. I was wondering when you'd record this fight lol.

Thanks, Tails! I still say you're more skilled of a KH player than me, but thanks again for the compliment! And I actually had this recorded since September 3rd, I believe. But I hadn't been able to upload it yet because I was uploading the Data Battles first, and then Hurricane Maria came and I was off the grid for a while, which was why I wasn't able to upload the vid sooner!