•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Who could be the boss in a potential Monsters Inc world?

Monsters Inc Kingdom Hearts III Boss Rumor Leak

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Who could be the boss in a potential Monsters Inc world?(54 members have cast votes)

1. Randall Boggs (19 votes [35.19%])

Percentage of vote: 35.19%

2. Unversed Monster Boss (7 votes [12.96%])

Percentage of vote: 12.96%

3. Dean Abigail Hardscrabble (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Henry. J. Waternoose (9 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

5. Heartless Monster Boss (1 votes [1.85%])

Percentage of vote: 1.85%

6. Vanitas (6 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

7. Roz (We didn't turn in our paperwork!) (4 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

8. Nobody Monster Boss (1 votes [1.85%])

Percentage of vote: 1.85%

9. The CDA: Child Detection Agency (We're a 2319!) (3 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

10. Someone Else? Share Below.. (4 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

Vote

To vote, please sign in or register.

#1 Ventus_

Ventus_

Shadow Heartless/Sleeping Heart

• Social Media Team
  • 299 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 04:51 PM

More images of the alleged Monsters Inc world in Kingdom Hearts III have surfaced. 
If it's legit, who would make the best villain? 

#2 -Justin-

-Justin-

Unknown from M.E.M.E.

• Archives Team
  • 787 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:08 PM

A fight with Randall would be so cool! It’d be like in the movie, where you can go through different doors and fight in different locations (I hope xD)

#3 Perkilator

Perkilator

Just a guy joining KH13 for social reasons.

• 639 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:23 PM

It could be several things; this list is in chronological order:

-The Unversed snail boss in the earlier leaks (happens before Sully finds Boo's door.)

-An upgraded Prison Keeper Heartless created by Randall that extracts Boo's scares to produce Unversed

-The fire ambush at Monsters Inc. where you fight Flame Cores and Floods

-Randall himself

-A second Unversed boss (happens w/Mike while Sully is busy luring Mr. Waternoose.)

Edited by lollygagger19, 23 December 2017 - 05:24 PM.

#4 BlankShell

BlankShell

Amazing Cyber Sleuth

• 2,023 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:28 PM

I'd like to see Waternoose; Randall could be fun, but doesn't feel beefy enough for the final boss, maybe more of a recurring thing like Sabor.

#5 Connected

Connected

Oh right Sora, say Cheese

• 1,836 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:43 PM

Uhm... Boo ofcourse?

#6 KH4Real

KH4Real
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:47 PM

Randall as mini boss and Henry as a big final boss.

#7 Movies798

Movies798

Mystic of the Night

• 1,868 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 07:14 PM

Mr. Waternoose of course! Seriously that dude wanted to kill poor sweet little Boo. Plus, he admittedly said that he's willing to kidnap thousands of children to keep the company going. To me that's something I can't let go about him. If Kingdom Hearts 3 does have a Monster Inc. world than I hope Mr. Waternoose is the final boss in that world so I can kick his heartless ass!

#8 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Don't Assume Your Dreams Are Just Fantasy..."

• 13,560 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 07:43 PM

I think that I'd have to go with Mr. Waternoose! He showed his true colors halfway through the film, and then revealed an even worse side of his personality right at the very end! So just imagine all that raw, negative emotion making him merge with an Unversed? That would be one awesome boss to fight against! :D

#9 RikuFangirl2008

RikuFangirl2008

The One Who Walks the Road to Dawn

• 2,606 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 07:50 PM

I'm thinking Randall and that big Unversed we've seen. That's the only monster I'm more familiar with. I should go and re-watch Monster's Inc. again. 

#10 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

• 13,560 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:07 PM

I'm thinking Randall and that big Unversed we've seen. That's the only monster I'm more familiar with. I should go and re-watch Monster's Inc. again. 

Oh yeah, that big Unversed does look boss-ish enough. Though maybe it's more of a mid level boss!

#11 Dagesh Lene

Dagesh Lene
  • 229 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:12 PM

I would love to see a boss against Randall which has you jumping through many different doors, like in the movie.  Plus, I think a boss against Randall would be fun since he is able to blend in with his surroundings.

Edited by Dagesh Lene, 23 December 2017 - 09:18 PM.

#12 Shanks0407

Shanks0407
  • 79 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:18 PM

Well, this world is bound to appear in Kingdom Hearts because of “Door” and “Key”. If there was boss in here, I guess it would be an Unversed crab with the ability to become invisible.

#13 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,925 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:24 PM

It has to be Randall because he is actually fighting Mike and Sully in the film and so it wold make sense and so it would make sense if he was the boss in a potential Monstropolis world.

#14 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 1,265 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 05:43 AM

If they do It like Kingdom hearts 2 so that we visit every world twice than first randal and Mr. Waternoose and for the second time (heard this just today and its a really good theory) Xehanort who we hunt before he can find the door in the warehouse that leads to kingdom hearts...that monsters INC just happend to have :P

Edited by Dustin Lübbers, 24 December 2017 - 05:44 AM.

#15 RikuFangirl2008

RikuFangirl2008

The One Who Walks the Road to Dawn

• 2,606 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:46 AM

Oh yeah, that big Unversed does look boss-ish enough. Though maybe it's more of a mid level boss!

Perhaps it might be a mid level boss! I'm still thinking Randal may be a boss fight. But, I may need to see Monster's Inc. again. I don't know anything about Mr. Waternoose. I don't know if I've seen the movie all the way through. 

#16 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

• 13,560 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:50 PM

Perhaps it might be a mid level boss! I'm still thinking Randal may be a boss fight. But, I may need to see Monster's Inc. again. I don't know anything about Mr. Waternoose. I don't know if I've seen the movie all the way through. 

Yeah, Randall could indeed be a boss fight. He's a sleek little bugger, so a battle against him could be tricky! But yes, watch the movie again and pay special attention to Waternoose! He's the guy who seems nice but is actually quite bad kind of guy, so yeah.

#17 ghostwarmen

ghostwarmen
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:14 PM

No question, Randall NEEDS to be a boss, he laid quite a smackdown on Sulley in the secret room so he can hold his own. His boss would be a pretty unique one and could be in the door vault, traversing through different locations kind of like Pete in Timeless River. His camouflage would make it a lot harder to hit him at times, maybe kind of like the Stealth Sneak with Clayton. And he could stick to walls and jump around often like the Illuminator with Barbossa. 

Edited by ghostwarmen, 25 December 2017 - 01:17 PM.

#18 ienzo628

ienzo628
  • 220 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:55 AM

No question, Randall NEEDS to be a boss, he laid quite a smackdown on Sulley in the secret room so he can hold his own. His boss would be a pretty unique one and could be in the door vault, traversing through different locations kind of like Pete in Timeless River. His camouflage would make it a lot harder to hit him at times, maybe kind of like the Stealth Sneak with Clayton. And he could stick to walls and jump around often like the Illuminator with Barbossa. 

I don't see why Randall wouldn't be included in KH3.  I have read opinions doubting that Waternoose will be in KH3 because the balloons and the laughter from Boo "proves" that Sora, Donald and Goofy's visit to the Monsters Inc factory takes place well after the climax where Waternoose gets arrested.