Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Wouldn't It Be Awesome If Mognet Was A Thing In Kingdom Hearts III?

Hey there everyone, how's it going? So then, as the title suggests, wouldn't it be cool if Mognet was implemented into Kingdom Hearts III? For those who don't know, Mognet is a system that was used in Final Fantasy IX!

s034a.jpg

You see, one of the things I loved most about Final Fantasy IX, in addition to the story and characters, was the fact that Moogles actually served a purpose in the story! Rather than just being there, they would ask you to deliver letters to others of their kin to communicate with each other! I found it fun sending letters to other Moogles, because I liked the interactions!

Now, wouldn't it be awesome if Kingdom Hearts III had the Mognet system? Just imagine that you're about to Synthesize your first item! When you do so, the Moogle asks: "Hey kupo, there's a friend of mine that's probably journeying on another world. Would you mind delivering this letter to him for me?" It would make for an interesting side quest, as it would add replay value to exploring other worlds!

What do you think of this?

Hmmm, well I was actually reading up on old interviews and Nomura has confirmed that there will be side-quests in KH3 so you never know. And I think it's a good idea to involve just simply talking to one NPC to the next to deliver stuff. So yeah it definitely could work and I can see it happening. It would be even cooler if they told you which world the other Moogle was in but not specifically where he's hiding, so we have to search for him in the Big Hero 6 world for example. Then we randomly find him having coffee in the café or something haha. Yeah you've got a pretty decent idea there we need something like that!

Also I think the side-quests will be implemented like they we're in 0.2 with a list of objectives. So for KH3 one of them could be "Dive off the highest point in Mt. Olympus." Not only could we get cosmetic wear for Sora (beach-wear would be pretty fun) but I'm hoping for Donald and Goofy too! I think having the option to change to their classic outfits that we see at the end of KH1 would be cool. Now I've just set myself something I want in KH3 and I'll be disappointed if it's not in... those outfits would be awesome!

Hmmm, well I was actually reading up on old interviews and Nomura has confirmed that there will be side-quests in KH3 so you never know. And I think it's a good idea to involve just simply talking to one NPC to the next to deliver stuff. So yeah it definitely could work and I can see it happening. It would be even cooler if they told you which world the other Moogle was in but not specifically where he's hiding, so we have to search for him in the Big Hero 6 world for example. Then we randomly find him having coffee in the café or something haha. Yeah you've got a pretty decent idea there we need something like that!

Also I think the side-quests will be implemented like they we're in 0.2 with a list of objectives. So for KH3 one of them could be "Dive off the highest point in Mt. Olympus." Not only could we get cosmetic wear for Sora (beach-wear would be pretty fun) but I'm hoping for Donald and Goofy too! I think having the option to change to their classic outfits that we see at the end of KH1 would be cool. Now I've just set myself something I want in KH3 and I'll be disappointed if it's not in... those outfits would be awesome!

side quests in KH3? Sounds like KH3 wants to be a bit more RPG than action RPG this time. Not going to complain I even heard someone saying KH3 should be 100 hours long the Skyrim of disney games if you will.

Personally I'd love it if they implemented the Mognet system into KH3!  :biggrin: It would be really neat in my opinion to go from world to world looking through the vast areas of the KH3 worlds and try to find the Moogles (that is if they aren't already beside the save points like they've usually been) and it would also give the players more of a reason to explore these vast areas in addition to looking for all the treasure chests too!  :biggrin:

Yeah, I know, right? Like, in addition to simply just going to the worlds for their story and for finding treasure chests, delivering letters to Moogles would be fun as well, as maybe we'd find a hidden area we wouldn't find otherwise, ya know? Having Mognet would open up a lot of creative ways to encourage world exploration in the game! :D

And you know, I think that you may be right about that. Nomura had said that if the customization feature in 0.2 would prove popular enough, he'd find a way to implement it into Kingdom Hearts III! Completing sidequests and whatnot would definitely add to this!

side quests in KH3? Sounds like KH3 wants to be a bit more RPG than action RPG this time. Not going to complain I even heard someone saying KH3 should be 100 hours long the Skyrim of disney games if you will.

Haha, it would be epic if it would take us 100 hours to complete everything the game has to offer! I'd definitely sink my teeth into this game, as I have all the other entries in the series! :3

Personally I'd love it if they implemented the Mognet system into KH3!  :biggrin: It would be really neat in my opinion to go from world to world looking through the vast areas of the KH3 worlds and try to find the Moogles (that is if they aren't already beside the save points like they've usually been) and it would also give the players more of a reason to explore these vast areas in addition to looking for all the treasure chests too!  :biggrin:

I know, right? It'd definitely be fun, and we could finally get some personality on those Moogles, cuz the Moogles in the Kingdom Hearts series aren't known for being very chatty, except for the ones in the first game! Other than that, the Moogles in other KH games have been more businessmen than anything else! xD

Edited by The Transcendent Key