Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What did you think of Star Wars: The Last Jedi?

What did you think of Star Wars: The Last Jedi?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of Star Wars: The Last Jedi?

• It was amazing!
    • I haven’t gathered my thoughts yet..
    • It was bad.
    • It’s my favorite Star Wars movie so far
    • I left a bit disappointed
    • Porgs
    • I haven’t seen it yet
    • Something else? Share below!

It wasn't bad, some parts/moments were good and other were...I don't know.. weird like

(SPOILER) Leia suddenly using the Force and pulling herself back to the ship and the silly end of Snoke. I thought they will give us some backstory/lore about him.

I thought that The Last Jedi was an amazing film and a great entry in the franchise as a whole! But apparently, it's a film that left the fanbase divided. There are a good many, like myself, who loved the film, while others detest it! And well, that's alright, because films are supposed to evoke all kinds of emotions from the audience, so it's only natural! But in my honest opinion, I loved the film! I wouldn't say it's my favorite entry, since my favorite is still Revenge Of The Sith, but I'd say The Last Jedi would come at a close second!

What I loved the most about the film is that it took chances, it took risks, it did many things that no one was expecting! I don't wanna spoil, but for those who haven't watched the film, trust me when I say that The Last Jedi changes the mold of what a Star Wars film can be! For me, at least, that's a good thing, as Star Wars has always been changing and evolving, and I've loved all the forms the franchise has taken so far! So really, this film was awesome! I can't wait for Episode IX! :D

What's funny though is that people were complaining that The Force Awakens was a rehash of A New Hope and they wanted something different, and then The Last Jedi comes around and proves to be something different, yet people are still sour! It's funny, really. But hey, to each their own. If they disliked the film, that's fine. :)