•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

FF7 Sephiroth is Santa: The Christmas Massacre YTP Full Episode!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 747 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 02:32 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=5r8pnAOfR4M

My Christmas Episode for you guys hope you enjoy Thumbnail is subject to change cause I find it shit but it do for now. I kept to my promise for you guys and well I think the video is good but definitely is not one of my favorites.

6:46 Goddamned it was supposed to be SAVE ME ugh not doing that again because of one mistake it took me hours of rendering.

And another mistake at the end with one word... Ooh well

The video will be reupload tomorrow with better grammar this time around.

NEW VERSION:
-Improved dialoge
-Better grammar
-Edited things better.

Edited by AwesomeKHfan, 21 December 2017 - 12:52 PM.

#2 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Kazekage Of The Sand"

• 12,270 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:20 PM

Holy crud, this was a hilarious watch! What I loved is that you used the Japanese version of the FFVII anime so you could just do what you wanted with the subtitles! Clever work on your part! Lol, this could be the best story ever told! A new Christmas classic! x3

#3 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 747 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:02 PM

Holy crud, this was a hilarious watch! What I loved is that you used the Japanese version of the FFVII anime so you could just do what you wanted with the subtitles! Clever work on your part! Lol, this could be the best story ever told! A new Christmas classic! x3

I re-edited the video after some feedback though you should watch it again now xD.

#4 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Kazekage Of The Sand"

• 12,270 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 09:34 PM

I re-edited the video after some feedback though you should watch it again now xD.

Lol, funny as heck, man! Sephiroth is the new St. Nick! xD