Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Frisk

Final Fantasy XV Alternate/Best Ending

I can't deny this is the superior ending, at least because it's not the same ending that other Tabata directed games keep giving us. Plus, having branching paths like this was something that Versus XIII was going to have, so bringing it back here was a good idea.

I wish the guys'd lived, But this ending doesn't wrap up everything sadly. I really REALLY like it, (I spent weeks in denial of Noct's death after I finished the game) but since the original ending explains everything better and is ,for obvious reasons, longer, I have to say it is superior. The one thing I'd change in the original ending, is that I'd let Ravus live, his death was unnecessary.

Edited by PrinceNoctis

Goddamn this is the most FORCED happy ending I have ever seen I had to take something for my head before going to sleep, it doesn't solve everything and I had hundreds of questions just watching it sorry to say this to the people that like it but the main games ending is superior in almost every single way possible my only real problem with the main game ending is the lack of information which led people very confused and only people that are really heavenly involved with the story could understand... But even so it was made so you could think how it ended but this just gives me migraine and ooh yeah it was rushed clearly rushed.

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

I wish the guys'd lived, But this ending doesn't wrap up everything sadly. I really REALLY like it, (I spent weeks in denial of Noct's death after I finished the game) but since the original ending explains everything better and is ,for obvious reasons, longer, I have to say it is superior. The one thing I'd change in the original ending, is that I'd let Ravus live, his death was unnecessary.

you can assume most of the stuff happened the same as in the original, they just didn't show it because it'd be redundant

Goddamn this is the most FORCED happy ending I have ever seen I had to take something for my head before going to sleep, it doesn't solve everything and I had hundreds of questions just watching it sorry to say this to the people that like it but the main games ending is superior in almost every single way possible my only real problem with the main game ending is the lack of information which led people very confused and only people that are really heavenly involved with the story could understand... But even so it was made so you could think how it ended but this just gives me migraine and ooh yeah it was rushed clearly rushed.

I mean

it's an alternate ending to a 5 dollar DLC

how much did you expect

you can assume most of the stuff happened the same as in the original, they just didn't show it because it'd be redundant

I mean

it's an alternate ending to a 5 dollar DLC

how much did you expect

Ooh it's 5 dollars sorry I bought the season pass and I didn't knew how much the Episodes costed... Still find it forced though