•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Assassin's Creed 3 YTP Desmond & Washington try to solve ridiculous bullshit

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 747 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:30 PM

I swear to God this is the biggest YTP I have ever made people 0_0... And I enjoyed every little moment of it!

Tomorrow I upload another video:)

Also the title was created by my glorious friend of the Good Nation he is awesome in every sense... I am not saying that because of a gun at my head but because I really think he is awesome!

The amazing sequel KEEP WATCHING UNTILL THE END FOR SANTA!

Edited by AwesomeKHfan, 12 December 2017 - 11:42 AM.

#2 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Kazekage Of The Sand"

• 12,270 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:02 PM

Lmao, oh my God, this was such a hilariously well done video! So many references and gags and random jokes out of nowhere! I just loved Juno and Minerva's back and forth about exposition! xD

Dang man, you make really good videos! :D

#3 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 747 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:39 PM

Lmao, oh my God, this was such a hilariously well done video! So many references and gags and random jokes out of nowhere! I just loved Juno and Minerva's back and forth about exposition! xD

Dang man, you make really good videos! :D

THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU

Here is the sequel and just wait untill you see the Santa part in it and what references did you notice :smile:

#4 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Kazekage Of The Sand"

• 12,270 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:13 PM

THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU

Here is the sequel and just wait untill you see the Santa part in it and what references did you notice :smile:

Lol, the references I most noticed were the ones from Spongebob regarding chocolate, and the Star Wars references of Yoda and Obi-Wan! That was just hilarious! xD

Also, awesome sequel! OMG, BLOODY SANTA IS THE BEST!!!! xD

By the way, that dialogue about character exposition, isn't that from a Family Guy episode, or American Dad?

#5 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 747 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:21 AM

Lol, the references I most noticed were the ones from Spongebob regarding chocolate, and the Star Wars references of Yoda and Obi-Wan! That was just hilarious! xD

Also, awesome sequel! OMG, BLOODY SANTA IS THE BEST!!!! xD

By the way, that dialogue about character exposition, isn't that from a Family Guy episode, or American Dad?

Thank you! The Santa project is in early stages btw.

Not family guy I used to watch the abridged episodes from Yu-Gi-Oh dear God I love that xD

#6 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Kazekage Of The Sand"

• 12,270 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 08:12 PM

Thank you! The Santa project is in early stages btw.

Not family guy I used to watch the abridged episodes from Yu-Gi-Oh dear God I love that xD

Awesome, can't wait to see the finished product! :D

Ohhh, so that's where that conversation is from! Funny that it's an abridged Yu-Gi-Oh video! Lol, it's awesome what people can come up with on Youtube. xD

Edited by The Transcendent Key, 13 December 2017 - 08:12 PM.