Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

Which Organization XIII member should get a spin-off story (manga/movie/game)?

Which Organization XIII member should get a spin-off story (manga/movie/game)?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which Organization XIII member should get a spin-off story (manga/movie/game)?

• Xemnas
    • Luxord
    • Marluxia
    • Xaldin
    • Axel
    • Lexaeus
    • Xigbar
    • Zexion
    • Vexen
    • Saix
    • Demyx
    • Larxene
    • None of them

Honestly, I'll go with none of them. I'm pretty satisfied enough with the screentime we've already had with the Organization members, and I'm sure we'll get enough screentime for the remaining members we have yet to see the Somebodies of! I think that their presence throughout the series is enough. :)

While he is actually probably my least favorite Organization member, I actually think Demyx has some untapped potential. He acts like such a lazy coward, yet had a heart strong enough to retain human form as a Nobody. The details of how he was as a somebody and his discovery by the Organization might be a really interesting story and bring more depth to the character.

all of them!! i want to know everyone's somebody names, their pasts, hopes, fears and friendships in depth. i would love a manga chapter for each of them where they have a little solo adventure or something! for a lot of org members i feel like we only get a glimpse into their personalities and backstories, which i guess with so many characters makes sense. it may not be realistic but i can dream!

also!! why is xion not an option!! she deserves more attention than anyone else to be honest..