Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

What Game Reminds You of Christmas?

There's no game in particular that reminds me of Christmas, to be honest. The one I would consider is Kingdom Hearts II because of Christmas Town, and that's it. xD

Kind of weird if you think about it I mean there are tons of movies that are about One particular Holiday but no Videogames.

For me there's a couple xD

-This MMO I used to play, Maplestory just because I spent a lot of time doing their christmas/holiday themed event quests, and had fun with it. 

-Both Super Smash Bros Brawl and Melee because my brother, cousins, and I would all play those together whenever our families got together over the holidays. 

-And finally The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, and A Link Between worlds, because those were all games I got really into while on my winter breaks.

Path of Exile and Hearthstone, because myy first successful Christmas was when I moved out of the house, I played in PoE and HS. Beautiful memories :-) Today I buy and sell poe orbs on few PoE Markeplaces, mainly I sell exalted orbs (it is main poe currency).

I currently buy PoE currency on only one website, because poe orbs are cheap there, and delivery is fast. I like Path of Exile very much, I spend all day playing this game, recently to create my dream build I had to buy 200 exalted orbs, it's quite a lot of currency, but it was worth buying. Check this page, in my opinion the best PoE Currency shop
Edited by Gumplo