Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Aquaberry

Kingdom Hearts Sora, Kairi, and Riku Funko Pop! Vinyl figures now available at Hot Topic ($12.50 USD each) and BoxLunch ($10.90 each)

I'm no collector of Funko because I still think they are creepy, but I'm a bit disappointed Kairi didn't get her Keyblade like Sora and Riku.

Sure, she wasn't seen much with it, not even when she received it, but seeing Riku and Sora in a fighting stance makes me think Kairi should also be displayed as someone who has a Keyblade and can fight.

I'm no collector of Funko because I still think they are creepy, but I'm a bit disappointed Kairi didn't get her Keyblade like Sora and Riku.

Sure, she wasn't seen much with it, not even when she received it, but seeing Riku and Sora in a fighting stance makes me think Kairi should also be displayed as someone who has a Keyblade and can fight.

I feel the same! It sucks that Kairi is the only one out of the Destiny Islands trio that's left weaponless. She's not helpless, ya know?

But yesss, these Funkos look awesome! I want them! D: Thanks for showing this to us, Aquaberry! :D

After many miscommunications and misunderstandings surrounding the release dates of the Sora, Riku, and Kairi Funko Pop! Vinyl figures, Hot Topic finally resolved the issue by stating that the figures will be releasing on Thanksgiving on November 23, 2017.

As stated, they are out today! They are available to purchase for $12.50 USD each, or you can order all three for $25.00 USD.

You can view pictures of the Sora Pop! Vinyl below. You can order it here.

tn_gallery_55663_2047_178081.jpgtn_gallery_55663_2047_41343.jpgtn_gallery_55663_2047_151362.jpg

You can view pictures of the Riku Pop! Vinyl below. You can order it here.

tn_gallery_55663_2050_9733.jpgtn_gallery_55663_2050_144606.jpgtn_gallery_55663_2050_110237.jpg

You can view pictures of the Kairi Pop! Vinyl below. You can order it here.

tn_gallery_55663_2049_165529.jpgtn_gallery_55663_2049_39546.jpgtn_gallery_55663_2049_60253.jpg

Along with these figures, Hot Topic has also added two new Funko Kingdom Hearts t-shirts to their listing.

UPDATE [Nov. 28, 2017]: The Sora, Riku, and Kairi Funko Pop! Vinyls are now available to purchase at BoxLunch for $10.90 each; currently, the price has been discounted to $9.00 each.

Funko has released other Kingdom Hearts products previously, including a Shadow Funko Pop! Vinyl, a Halloween Town Sora plushie, Halloween Town Donald and Goofy Pop! Vinyls, a Halloween Town Sora Pop! Vinyl, Kingdom Hearts Pocket Pop!, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy plushies, and a Pete Pop! Vinyl.

Funko also has many other Kingdom Hearts releases planned, including an Organization XIII Mickey Pop! Vinyl, a Final Form Sora pop! Vinyl, and Kingdom Hearts Mystery Minis.

Let us know if you'll be purchasing these figures, and don't forget to show us you Kingdom Hearts Funko collection!

Click here to view the article

THE BOX LUNCH HAS A KAIRI FIGURE?!?!