•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Funko Kingdom Hearts t-shirts now available at Hot Topic; original retail price from $20.90 USD

KH

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aquaberry

Aquaberry

Hypetrain Conductor

• News Team Leader (+)
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:33 AM

You can now purchase Kingdom Hearts Funko t-shirts at Hot Topic that come with two new designs featuring Kingdom Hearts Funko Pop! Vinyl characters! The shirts are originally priced between $20.90 USD to $24.90 USD. However, you can buy them now for $10.00 USD each during the current Black Friday sale!

You can view pictures of the Kingdom Hearts Group Pop! t-shirt below. You can order it here.

11216647 Hi11216647 Av1

You can view pictures of the Kingdom Hearts Comic Pop! t-shirt below. You can order it here.

11216636 Hi11216636 Av1

The Sora, Riku, Kairi Funko Pop! Vinyl figures have also released today at Hot Topic and other retailers.

Funko has released other Kingdom Hearts products previously, including a Shadow Funko Pop! Vinyl, a Halloween Town Sora plushie, Halloween Town Donald and Goofy Pop! Vinyls, a Halloween Town Sora Pop! Vinyl, Kingdom Hearts Pocket Pop! keychains, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy plushies, and a Pete Pop! Vinyl.

Funko also has many other Kingdom Hearts releases planned, including an Organization XIII Mickey Pop! Vinyl, a Final Form Sora pop! Vinyl, and Kingdom Hearts Mystery Minis.

Let us know if you'll be purchasing any of these shirts!

Click here to view the article

#2 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Bringing Christmas Cheer!"

• 11,970 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:31 PM

Omg, these look fantastic! Thanks for showing this to us, Aquaberry! :D

I need to get myself these shirts when I get to Hot Topic one of these days! :D