Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

What Square Enix game(s) will get a Release Date between April and E3 2018?

What Square Enix game(s) will get a Release Date between April and E3 2018?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What Square Enix game(s) will get a Release Date between April and E3 2018?

• Left Alive
    • Dragon Quest XI (Switch ver.)
    • Dragon Quest XI (west)
    • Avengers
    • Kingdom Hearts 3
    • Dragon Quest Builders 2
    • New Tomb Raider
    • Life is Strange 2
    • FF7 Remake
    • Project Octopath Traveler
    • Another game? Share below!

I'm confident and sure that we will most probably get a release date for Kingdom Hearts III in the months leading to E3! Suppose that the release date is July 13! Then that means that E3 would be the perfect place for Square to cook up a gorgeous launch trailer for Kingdom Hearts III, which would release just a month after! But that's if the game comes out on July! :3

I'm confident and sure that we will most probably get a release date for Kingdom Hearts III in the months leading to E3! Suppose that the release date is July 13! Then that means that E3 would be the perfect place for Square to cook up a gorgeous launch trailer for Kingdom Hearts III, which would release just a month after! But that's if the game comes out on July! :3

I was theorising that at one point on the Friday 13th July - 7 lights 13 darknesses haha it would be so dope

KH3, Life is Strange 2, and both Dragon Quest XI options. Square is not one to pass up the opportunity to announce a port and a Western localization at the same time if it's feasible, so announcing a set of localizations and a Switch port at the same time is likely.

It won't be the 13th. The market doesn't tend to favour July too much as it is, compared to Fall and Spring months. And that's just after my birthday, and nothing good ever comes out on, or the day after, my birthday. 

Edited by Andrew Rowland

I was theorising that at one point on the Friday 13th July - 7 lights 13 darknesses haha it would be so dope

Haha, yes!!! That's precisely why that date seems so perfect! Time will tell if we are correct!

It won't be the 13th. The market doesn't tend to favour July too much as it is, compared to Fall and Spring months. And that's just after my birthday, and nothing good ever comes out on, or the day after, my birthday.

Well, the lack of games that month would benefit KH3 greatly, since it'd have no competition on the market! But who knows? Only time will tell!

Haha, yes!!! That's precisely why that date seems so perfect! Time will tell if we are correct!

Well, the lack of games that month would benefit KH3 greatly, since it'd have no competition on the market! But who knows? Only time will tell!

And there's a reason for that. Many people are on vacation and going to the movies during the summer and particularly in July.

And there's a reason for that. Many people are on vacation and going to the movies during the summer and particularly in July.

Hmm, that's also true! Well, at this point, all we have to do is wait one more day, and 2018 will officially be on our agenda, and thus, it'll only be a matter of months until we finally have Kingdom Hearts III in our hands! :D

Hmm, that's also true! Well, at this point, all we have to do is wait one more day, and 2018 will officially be on our agenda, and thus, it'll only be a matter of months until we finally have Kingdom Hearts III in our hands! :D

Definite;y, and I intend to platinum the remaining games in the PS3/4 collections before 3 Day arrives.

Definite;y, and I intend to platinum the remaining games in the PS3/4 collections before 3 Day arrives.

Haha, I did that in my playthroughs for the PS3 and PS4 versions, plus 2.8! I feel proud of myself for having gained all the Platinums so far, and I'm definitely gonna platinum Kingdom Hearts III when the time comes! :D