Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Finn and vigor

So if Treasure Planet is a World, should Vaan (FF12) be a party member? And should other worlds have FF party members too?

With the confirmation that there can be more than 2 party members in KH3 this got me thinking how other worlds will play out. And not only that but with Auron's Party Member role in KH2 this makes me wonder if a FF character should fill in a spot for specific worlds. Like for example: In the Tangled world Flint Rider will most likely be the Party member but i don't think Rapunza will be so why not add some FF character to fill that spot like Lightning for example? *Though it would have to be someone who would fit in that world.* But with this mind this got me thinking about the possibility of Treasure Planet becoming a world. Im betting we'll have Jim Hawkings as a party member but along with him what about Vaan from FF12? Considering Vaan is an "Air Pirate" it just fits perfecty! Or another idea is Noctis to appear in a Frozen world considering he's the heir to the thrown in FF15 and Elsa is going through a similar conflict in her Film. What do you think about this and what other ideas can you think of here?

I think Rapunzel could easily be on Soras team they can make Disney characters fight even though they don't really fight in their animated movies look at Ariel from The Little Mermaid they just made her attack with her fin and gave her magic done lol.

As for party members or what kind of Final Fantasy characters were going to see in this game it's impossible too guess you never know what nomura is going to do. (even to this day I'm still processing the fact that we can have more than two party members I still almost don't believe it)

I'm pretty nervous that nomura said that there's going to be less Kingdom Hearts worlds in this game then there was in 2 I thought Kingdom Hearts II had the perfect amount of worlds it was just perfect.( but at the same time a lot of them were linear and pretty short) I understand that in there going to add more too the world's ( expanding that making them open worlds) still I can't help but be nervous I would easily wait another year to get the same amount of world we got in Kingdom Hearts 2. But I guess if they're able to give us tons and tons of things to do on these worlds like the objectives and missions you could do in 0.2 then all can be forgiven.

i don't think any ff xii character will join kingdom hearts, all ff character that join the kingdom hearts so far is only the one that nomura design, thats why there is no ff vi, and ix.. well there is vivi.. and that one nomura's too

well anything could happen though

i don't think any ff xii character will join kingdom hearts, all ff character that join the kingdom hearts so far is only the one that nomura design, thats why there is no ff vi, and ix.. well there is vivi.. and that one nomura's too

well anything could happen though

No, Nomura just PREFERS to use his designed characters. And hey, like you said, Vivi's in KH2 and HE wasn't designed by Nomura. Designs alone won't stop a character from being in Kingdom Hearts.

I think Rapunzel could easily be on Soras team they can make Disney characters fight even though they don't really fight in their animated movies look at Ariel from The Little Mermaid they just made her attack with her fin and gave her magic done lol.

As for party members or what kind of Final Fantasy characters were going to see in this game it's impossible too guess you never know what nomura is going to do. (even to this day I'm still processing the fact that we can have more than two party members I still almost don't believe it)

I'm pretty nervous that nomura said that there's going to be less Kingdom Hearts worlds in this game then there was in 2 I thought Kingdom Hearts II had the perfect amount of worlds it was just perfect.( but at the same time a lot of them were linear and pretty short) I understand that in there going to add more too the world's ( expanding that making them open worlds) still I can't help but be nervous I would easily wait another year to get the same amount of world we got in Kingdom Hearts 2. But I guess if they're able to give us tons and tons of things to do on these worlds like the objectives and missions you could do in 0.2 then all can be forgiven.

Well i only say Rapunza probably won't be a party member is due to the Story of Tangled. Because If you have seen the movie Rapunza loses her Hair/Magic at the end so if she was a party member and her attacks were based on her hair then we most likely wouldn't be able to use her in battle anymore. Kind of a similar thing with Beast in KH2 as im pretty sure one of the reasons why he didnt turn back into a human again was so that we could still be useing him as party member.

Oh and i dont think you should be nervous because keep in mind that while there will be less Disney worlds than KH2 they'll have More "worlds" in general than KH2 as an interview in 2015 says that'll be the case (though things are subject to change but im crossing my fingers). I dont really have a source with this as this was so long ago but TheGamersJoint should have an older video about it. But from my logic in thinking they'll be 10 Disney worlds (as kh2 had 12) and 6-8 Original worlds (as kh2 had 15 total worlds)