•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

[11-17-17] Sephiroth [EX] Medal Deal

KHUX

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Exilra

Exilra

Wielder of Literature

• Kingdom Hearts χ Team
  • 319 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 03:49 PM

From 12 AM PT 11/17 until 11:59 PM PT 11/23, a new EX Medal Deal will be available. This deal features the EX medal, Sephiroth [EX]. It can only be pulled in this EX Medal Deal and will be unavailable until it is announced to return again. Each pull costs 3,000 jewels and comes with one medal Tier 4 or higher with 1-3 Special Attack Dots filled in and 9 medals that are 5-star or higher. Within 20 pulls of this medal deal, you're guaranteed to get a Sephiroth [EX] medal with 3 Special Attack Dots filled in! You also have chance of getting a boosted version as well with both Strength and Defense raised by 1,000.

DOt bJGVAAAqDYb

#2 WakelessDream

WakelessDream

WakelessDerp96

• Moderators Team Leader (+)
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:40 PM

This to me is not worth it. :/ I might have had enough to do at least one mercy had I not chased after Kairi EX (and failed) but even then 60k jewels for 1 guaranteed medal, as great as it is, doesn't seem reasonable to me. 

#3 BlankShell

BlankShell

Amazing Cyber Sleuth

• 2,016 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:51 PM

I really like Sephiroth EX (and spent money to get him before, oof) but this mercy seems... ill-timed. I dunno. Still a great medal with a lot of versatility, just not something I'd pull this banner for.