•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

[11-16-17] 0 AP Campaign, Story Quest Update, Flower Snuggly Quests, Mickey & Minnie Premium Avatar Boards

KHUX

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 faemarch

faemarch
  • Kingdom Hearts χ Team Leader (+)
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:40 AM

To celebrate Mickey's birthday on November 18th, a 0 AP Campaign will be in effect until November 20th at 23:59 PT! All quests and Raid Boss battles will cost 0 AP during this time period.

15 new story quests have also been added today. Can you protect Princess Aurora?

Until November 22nd at 23:59 PT, the Flower Snuggly Challenge Quests will be open! There are a total of ten quests, each of which have Proud-Mode like deck restrictions. Rewards include Skip Tickets and the Flower Snuggly avatar part, which grants a +3 Item Drop Perk.

Lastly for today, the King Mickey and Queen Minnie premium avatar boards arrive, along with returning Mickey and Minnie boards. These boards will be available until November 27th at 23:59 PT. The King Mickey and Queen Minnie boards cost 2500 Jewels each to open,  and the other returning boards cost 1500 Jewels apiece.

Contents of the King Mickey & Queen Minnie boards:

Spoiler

Contents of returning boards:

Spoiler

Images from this update can be viewed below. 

n16 fsq flower snuggly rmm r

#2 hawk222

hawk222
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:05 AM

My advice for this update: do skip on the old avatar boards, DO NOT skip on the new avatar boards, and make use of the 0 AP to work on your missions (do quest 660 5 times to meet all daily objectives, for example).

#3 Joker

Joker

We the Phantom thieves will steal your heart!

• 1,728 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 02:27 PM

My advice for this update: do skip on the old avatar boards, DO NOT skip on the new avatar boards, and make use of the 0 AP to work on your missions (do quest 660 5 times to meet all daily objectives, for example).

why shoundnt we skip the new mickey and minne boards?

#4 Connected

Connected

The Road to Dawn

• 1,640 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:39 PM

What world is this? you visit it at the Flower Snuggly Challenge Quest 7

f920d0961c.png

#5 WakelessDream

WakelessDream

WakelessDerp96

• Moderators Team Leader (+)
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:52 PM

What world is this? you visit it at the Flower Snuggly Challenge Quest 7

https://puu.sh/ynxc8/f920d0961c.png...

Pretty sure that's a part of Daybreak Town, the background music will tell you that. It's new to us for this event, but I believe the Japanese version has this map in their story mode as well. xD

Pretty nice update, I totally went for the new avatar board, that skill perk +9 is great. 0 AP campaigns are always welcome as well. :D

#6 BlankShell

BlankShell

Amazing Cyber Sleuth

• 2,013 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 12:56 AM

That new Avatar Board is fantastic, and I'm sorely tempted to buy the second one. Great skills and avatar parts.

#7 KH4Real

KH4Real
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:27 AM

That new Avatar Board is fantastic, and I'm sorely tempted to buy the second one. Great skills and avatar parts.

Not really I like the winter form Mickey the best why isn't he the king avatar board.

But the Sephi Ex deal is a waning you need to save.

#8 hawk222

hawk222
  • 375 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:59 AM

why shoundnt we skip the new mickey and minne boards?

Skill perk +9 is not only the first of its kind, but also just a very high skill perk in general. AB4 Max and Lux+  is looking like it might be as hard to come by as AB3 Max and Lux+ was (not to mention it's a great raiding skill). DB2 Max is a skill that has so far only been available as a coliseum prize (I think) and is great for defensive purposes. AB4 Max + SP0 is probably the least appealing of these skills, but is still appealing regardless for the extra amount of SP it can save (compared to the SP2 and SP1 variants).

#9 BlankShell

BlankShell

Amazing Cyber Sleuth

• 2,013 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:03 AM

Skill perk +9 is not only the first of its kind, but also just a very high skill perk in general. AB4 Max and Lux+  is looking like it might be as hard to come by as AB3 Max and Lux+ was (not to mention it's a great raiding skill). DB2 Max is a skill that has so far only been available as a coliseum prize (I think) and is great for defensive purposes. AB4 Max + SP0 is probably the least appealing of these skills, but is still appealing regardless for the extra amount of SP it can save (compared to the SP2 and SP1 variants).

If you have SP Vanitas or 0.2 Terra, who are some of the highest damage dealing medals in the game, it's a pretty useful skill. Not to mention we have those boss event medals that people might want it for (Trickmaster, etc.).

#10 hawk222

hawk222
  • 375 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 02:31 PM

If you have SP Vanitas or 0.2 Terra, who are some of the highest damage dealing medals in the game, it's a pretty useful skill. Not to mention we have those boss event medals that people might want it for (Trickmaster, etc.).

Yeah, for sure! I was just saying that, if you had to choose between the 3 skills, that one seems to be the least appealing one (because of how common AB+SP skills are).