Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

So what... Am I?

This is probably the most deepest topic I have done on this site but I do was wandering that my thought progress was normall or had a name. And please don't do the you are normall or what is normall talk and speech you can say it but please don't be a speech or so long not that I hate them or think it's wrong it's just hard to explain oke thanks.

To begin with I have:

• A form of Autism
  • ADHD
  • Depression
  • Two forms of slightly trauma I guess well according to my therapist though that I haven't seen in month's because she moved away from the building I visited (don't know why anymore) and have a new therapist but I don't really like him that much he is a good man but talking to him is meh in my honest opinion.

So this do I know but is my thought progress normall because I believe:

-Human free will does not exist because we grew up in culture before we could decide it, that our free will is affected by life expierence and we cannot change it without doing something in return. That we also grew up ways to believe things because we are told so... I also believe there is no freedom because humans are programmed to be social which I don't have a problem with but it's not a choice.

- I believe it's best to struggle against my natural desires.

- I have no real Worldly desires if you can call it that the only things that keep me here are my friends and some games but I could care less about anything else really.

-Human existence is unexplainable because humans at best are stupid and awfull, stresses freedom of choice like me

-I don't care really much about real life lore because (ultimate dickhead incoming) everything is the same: Someone get's bullied, there is a evil dictator walking around, there are terrorists, everyone get's born the same way (giving birth), there is discrimination and it's so firetrucking repetitive it bores me to dead and people want me to care for some reason yeah I know this is bad but eh why would I care if I hear this everyday or so life is so uninteresting to me and unoriginal.

There is probably more but eh I forgot please don't take offense or anything like that I know these things are bad.

There was a moment I thought I had existentialism but I don't know enough of that to call myself that.