Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Connected

Target.com sets Release Date on November 1st

This would make sense. I’ve checked the details for Spiderman and God of War as well and they don’t seem to have any dates. So we can’t really confirm if this is a placeholder date or a leak. Although I assume the former is more likely.

EDIT: Checked the details for Code Vein, Metro Exodus and Darksiders III, the placeholder date for those is December 31st. Doesn't prove anything but I thought it'd be interesting to note.

Edited by PrinceNoctis

Well November is the month where the most popular games are releasing.

Remember that the 1st November is all saints day it can't be released on that day.

Why not? There've been game releases on November 1st before...Now I'm not saying the game will release on that day, it's probably a placeholder date, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility.

Dang, do you imagine if that would actually be the release date instead of a placeholder? It's not too farfetched, since three months I'm considering Kingdom Hearts III could release are either March, July or November, so maybe this placeholder November date might end up indicating the month the game comes out! :3

Actually there are hints that KH3 might be releasing in November.

1. First is the KH 16 month calendar that ends in November

2. The KH3 2015 E3 trailer calendar also lines up with November 2018

However I think the actual release date will be November 13 2018 which is on a Tuesday but FFXV also released on a Tuesday worldwide last November. Nourma already had the release date in mind in 2015. Why else would the calendar in the trailer line up 13 with a Tuesday. 

Actually there are hints that KH3 might be releasing in November.

1. First is the KH 16 month calendar that ends in November

2. The KH3 2015 E3 trailer calendar also lines up with November 2018

The calendar doesn't match with November 2018 only March match it. (November has only 30days while the calendar has 31 days) 

The calendar doesn't match with November 2018 only March match it. (November has only 30days while the calendar has 31 days) 

ah. that's a good catch, i didnt see. I still stand by my point that it will release november 13th, otherwise we would be seeing a lot more promotion if it releases before June

Edited by sam15782008