Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

Which Star Wars character(s) deserves a trilogy?

Which Star Wars character(s) deserves a trilogy?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars character(s) deserves a trilogy?

• Jar Jar Binks
    • Han Solo
    • Old Luke Skywalker
    • Leia
    • Young Obi-Wan
    • Chewbacca
    • R2D2 & C3PO
    • Poe & BB8
    • Yoda
    • Boba Fett
    • Darth Maul
    • New characters, please
    • Stop making so many movies
    • Another one? Share below!

I would love to see an anthology movie regarding Darth Maul, because he's such a badass character, and I loved the direction that he was driven in during The Clone Wars and Rebels after that! Seeing a film about his origins and how Palpatine came upon him would be awesome. I don't know about a trilogy, because I think a single film would suffice, but hey, if a trilogy can be made around Maul, then hey, I won't complain!

I would also like to see a trilogy regarding the Old Republic, as time and again I read and hear people begging to death for films to be made of that time period. So since Rian Johnson is to direct a new Star Wars trilogy, then maybe it could be Old Republic material that everyone's so desperate for! I know I'd be interested! :D

I LOVE Star Wars, but Disney and LucasFilm are doing too much right now. And it's just not gonna work in the long run, I feel. I know what I would like to see in a movie, characters like Mara Jade finally returning or earlier stories perhaps set years before the events of the films in a time period that wasn't explored before in either continuity. Or even a new version of the Darth Bane or Darth Revan Trilogy, since both are very popular villains with complex stories worth telling? Or if you just don't care about that (which sadly they don't apparently), yes, do a Darth Maul movie, he had some fine books and side stories and you could definitely do more with him. Like the prequels or not, he's certainly a character still worth doing stuff with.

But, with news that Yoda and Jabba the Hutt spinoff films are being considered... just no. I love Yoda too, but we don't need an origin story for Yoda, which it would no doubt be. Yoda works best when he is the wise and mysterious mentor that could still kick your butt despite his age. If it were something like Legends' Dark Rendezvous, that would be a different story, because it plays on the characters strengths and such.

And do I really need to say why a Jabba the Hutt film would just suck? No one really wants that, do they? I know I don't. As I said Mara Jade, Darth Maul, Revan and such would be great, but Jabba the Hutt just no.

Sorry for the tangent, just wanted to vent.

Jar Jar Binks' deep complex story must be told....

I can see a Young Obi Wan trilogy somewhere down the line...

Jar jar was once the most smart being in the universe than In the final movie he gets a brick in the face and becomes the way as we know him