Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raven

If you could be a character in the KH Series

I'll problably be in the bad side, not fully a villain, but I would have some malicious intent like trying to track down Sora and company or even try to kill them to not getting in my way, but I don't work for Xehanort at all, but probably try to get Kingdom Hearts for myself before Mr. Nort could get in his hands.

Edited by KairiKeybasH

I'll be a hero in the Kingdom Hearts series. I want be a Keyblade Wielder who travels the worlds and discover new things and fight the darkness in all the worlds and make legend of myself. I'll be new people, new friends, and allies who might want to join me.

I'll be neutral at first since i don't look like i am a guy who can go with anyone and goes all out in solo to kill heartless and move on.
But if somebody (I'd say either Sora or King Mickey) tells me to not go alone due to a huge heartless army or a stronger, yet bigger heartless, then i'll be on the good hero side because i don't have a choice when i fight stronger heartless out there and getting myself nearly killed due to their enhanced strength and magic.