Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

I'm Trying To Be Better

Hey! At least you're tying to change! Making this thread, sharing how you feel and apologising to everyone here is the first step! I know how hard it is to change, but sometimes you need to push yourself or let someone push you to be better! Take me for example, I was a kh13 member before I had this account. I was previously known as Inori (Kirie). I caused some problems here with some members I admit I did some stupid stuff, everyone makes mistakes, like you said everyone have flaws. looking back I was just young and didn't know any better. And...I also, want to apologize for being mean to you in any way in the past.

So If you think it's impossible to change, please don't think that way.

We will support you in anyway we can.

Edited by Neptune

Hey man, I’m really sorry to hear about that all. As you mentioned you’re always acting so funny and are making jokes, I didn’t know that you feel that way.

I am very much aware that you didn’t have the best reputation on this site because of your argues with other members, but even so I personally never had a problem with you or thought any negatively of you. You’re quite straightforward and honest, you tell people what you really think and are not sugarcoating it, that might lead to the fact that it hurts others feelings but it was always somethint that I respect and somewhat admire.

If you really wanna do change yourself and better yourself then I think admitting that to oneself is already the first and a very important step. Because you CAN change, even though you don’t believe in it it anymore. Everyone has the ability to change for the better, you just have to keep trying and trying no matter what. Apologise to your friends when you feel like there’s need to, try to stop yourself from repeating the same mistakes and most importantly; try to love yourself. A few years ago when I was feeling pretty down and just unsatisfied with my own life and myself a friend of mine told me it’s important to love myself first. And for a while I never understood why until I finally managed to achieve that. I feel way less anxious, way less worried and most importantly I actually managed to change for the better cause I just got happier in general. So try to work on that, as hard and unreachable it may seem.

To me you’re a really fun guy, you got a good humor and are easy to talk with. And even though we haven’t talked that much I always enjoyed it. You’re very down to earth and already a good person. And I wish you the best of luck with your goal to become a better person. I know you can make it. :)