•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

[10-20-17] Riku Art EX Deal, Jafar & Ursula Boards

KHUX

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 faemarch

faemarch
  • Kingdom Hearts χ Team Leader (+)
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:25 AM

Until October 30th at 23:59 PT, the Riku Art EX Deal will be open! This deal guarantees at least one Tier 4+ medal with 1-3 ability dots already filled with each pull. The new Illustrated Aqua B medal is guaranteed within 5 pulls, but note that Riku Art EX is not guaranteed within any set number of pulls. Both will have 3 ability dots filled if they are pulled and may arrive with a Status Bonus.

Riku Art EX (includes BGM + artwork): Upright/Power // Tier 6 Guilt // 1 SP Cost // AoE // enemy def & P def-4 for 1 turn, stronger with more HP, 5 hits

Illustrated Aqua B: Upright/Speed // Tier 6 Guilt // 4 SP Cost // Single-Target // enemy def-2 for 2 turns, stronger with more gauges full, 9 hits

The Jafar and Ursula avatar boards are also open for 2500 Jewels each until 23:59 PT on November 1st. Their contents can be viewed below.

Jafar Boards:

Spoiler

Ursula Boards:

Spoiler

Will you try your luck for Riku Art EX? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!

rexbn Riku EX rexaqb ju

Edited by faemarch, 20 October 2017 - 02:25 AM.

#2 hawk222

hawk222
  • 370 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:00 AM

For anyone on the fence about anything in these updates: you would be safe buying a Jafar board, you don't really need an Ursula board, and for the love of Kingdom Hearts, DON'T pull from this banner unless you're new and you have the free 15k jewels they gave us. There will be better medals than Riku EX, and there will definitely be better medals than Ill. Aqua B.

#3 BlankShell

BlankShell

Amazing Cyber Sleuth

• 2,003 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:02 AM

Jafar boards were super worth it, but I'm saving for other things. I miiiight have pulled on the Riku banner, but they swapped out Illustrated Neku (which I want for that sexy Twister remix).