Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Who's Excited For Super Mario Odyssey Next Week?

I can't wait to get this game,it's day 1 for me for sure.I've only watch 2 of the trailers and that's all I need to know that this game will be amazing and very creative,I don't want to spoil to much of the adventure.

Mario 64 was always my favorite Mario game because of the freedom you had to get every stars,Sunshine and the Galaxy games are great(...well sunshine is ok)but I was always disappointed by how restrictive they felt compare to 64,you can't find many star you're not suppose to and they often put you in a specific linear path especially Galaxy 2,so I'm very excited to see if Odyssey will be THAT game that finally surpasses Mario 64 for me.

I'm expecting this game to be what Breath of the Wild did for Zelda,a very open expirence that you can handle the way you want.

I loved the Mario games ever since I was little! When I saw the trailer of Mario Odyssey I just loved it! I'm hoping buying the Nintendo Switch game console and the games very soon. 

I’m SUPER excited! Haven’t been that excited for a Mario game in years xD

Yeah, I'm very excited for Super Mario Odyssey! My mom and I plan on playing through the game. It's gonna be so much fun! :D

Damn that’s really cool! :D