Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Finn and vigor

KHUX Master Xehanort is actually The "Player" Character Him/Herself

A part of me is thinking that the Player in Xchi is a lot more significant then we think. Like I'm getting the feeling that he/she could related to a character within the current era but the thing is, it's a genderless character, so how would that be possible? But then it hit me: What if the player character is actually, Xehanort? Consider this line from BBS here: "At last our moment is here. Come out with the old and brittle vessel and into a younger, stronger new one! I swore I would survive, be the one who lives beyond the Keyblade War!". This line here shows me that Xehanort is from the Xchi timeline. But the thing is, who could it be? The most logical you would think is that it could be Luxu but remember, his role was to "watch" the Keyblade war happen. And with that in mind, Xehanorts reasoning for even doing the evil crap that he does is so that he can *Learn* about the war and Luxu does indeed know a LOT about the war as the MoM literally told him to "Watch it" so I don't think he could be Luxu based on his knowledge. But who could be Luxu then? I think it's Young Eraqus. Because for 1, Luxu's role was to hide the Black Box and considering that Eraqus seemed dedicated to protecting The Land of Departure, part me is assuming that the Black Box is within Castle Oblivion (or locked away until TLOD is unlocked). and 2, the Voice actors of Young Eraqus and Luxu seem very similar (though I can't really say that's much of a supporting piece of evidence lol). But the next culprit it could be is Ephemer, Cuz he literally has the silver hair we're all used to. But idk, knowing Nomura I think it's not that simple, cuz he hates the obvious. BUT I'm not disregarding that Ephemer could be Xehanort, just that there is something deeper here. So here is where it comes. I believe that The Player Character, (You) actually Possessed Ephemer as his "First" Vessel. Read that quote Xehanort stated again. "at last OUR moment is here". "our"? This small word leads me to believe that Terra isn't the first vessel Xehanort has possessed. Also within one of the Xehanort reports, he stated that possessing other people's bodies is essentially a way of Immortality (which could be hinting towards the possibility that he has lived for generations). Keep in mind too that the Player character, as far as we know, has no knowledge of what transpired in affecting the war, and not only that, Master Ava didn't even explain anything to the poor kid. What if that exact moment drew his/her obsession of the Keyblade War? And Ephemer from what we can tell HAS a bit of knowledge of what's going on so that destroys that he could be Xehanort (cuz like I said, Xehanort's reasoning for his deeds is to obtain "Knowledge" of the war". So with that, he dedicated him/herself to become a Master, and with that he/she gained the power to posses others (as in one of the reports in DDD it was stated ONLY Keyblade Masters can posses others). So here's the gist of what I'm saying: The player character at some point possesses Ephemer's body after feeling betrayed for not telling him/her anything, then (within Ephemers vessel) he does it for centuries beyond centuries and eventually possesses the man we know as "Xehanort", befriends Eraqus, and then possesses Terra years later for his most recent vessel. Also this completely destroys the whole Genderless character thing Because from the fact that Larxene was to be a Xehanort vessel, that makes me think Males possessing Females or vice versa (regardless of the fact how weird that is lol) is possible. But what do you think?  Because like I said, I think the Player character has a bigger role then we all think but to what that is, I'm thinking this could be the answer. 

We don't know if Xehanort is its true name.  Who would name their kid Noheart or Another?

Well the kid essentially already has a name (that being the one "we" picked for it. I'll use Ethan as an example). So there's the possibility the kid changed his name to Xehanort with the image of "No Heart" and "Another" in his/her mind. 

I’m sticking with my guns that Xehanort is really luxu

While I would think that too, we should consider how much Luxu knows about the Keyblade War. They didn't necessarily say he "Knew" how it started (or about the MoM's obvious plans to start it) but I think he did have at least more knowledge then Xehanort did. Cuz like I said, if Xehanort knew so much about the war, why would he want to obtain knowledge of the Keybalde war, his entire end goal for his actions, if he already knew so much in the first place? And from what it seems, the Player character seems to be the one that has been left in the dark the most out of all the characters in XChi so far.

I actually think Xehanort is the Player character from khux there in the opening of kh dark road mobile game shows a young xehanort with flashbacks of a memories of the Player character so until I finish the game I'm gonna think it's implied he is the KHUX KH Chi player character with lost memories or maybe the nobody of the player character

On 10/17/2017 at 10:37 AM, BlazingSoul said:

We don't know if Xehanort is its true name.  Who would name their kid Noheart or Another?

"Another! You can't play outside if you don't eat your vegetables!"

Another: "But Mooooom" 

On 10/17/2017 at 10:03 AM, Finn and vigor said:

A part of me is thinking that the Player in Xchi is a lot more significant then we think. Like I'm getting the feeling that he/she could related to a character within the current era but the thing is, it's a genderless character, so how would that be possible? But then it hit me: What if the player character is actually, Xehanort? Consider this line from BBS here: "At last our moment is here. Come out with the old and brittle vessel and into a younger, stronger new one! I swore I would survive, be the one who lives beyond the Keyblade War!". This line here shows me that Xehanort is from the Xchi timeline. But the thing is, who could it be? The most logical you would think is that it could be Luxu but remember, his role was to "watch" the Keyblade war happen. And with that in mind, Xehanorts reasoning for even doing the evil crap that he does is so that he can *Learn* about the war and Luxu does indeed know a LOT about the war as the MoM literally told him to "Watch it" so I don't think he could be Luxu based on his knowledge. But who could be Luxu then? I think it's Young Eraqus. Because for 1, Luxu's role was to hide the Black Box and considering that Eraqus seemed dedicated to protecting The Land of Departure, part me is assuming that the Black Box is within Castle Oblivion (or locked away until TLOD is unlocked). and 2, the Voice actors of Young Eraqus and Luxu seem very similar (though I can't really say that's much of a supporting piece of evidence lol). But the next culprit it could be is Ephemer, Cuz he literally has the silver hair we're all used to. But idk, knowing Nomura I think it's not that simple, cuz he hates the obvious. BUT I'm not disregarding that Ephemer could be Xehanort, just that there is something deeper here. So here is where it comes. I believe that The Player Character, (You) actually Possessed Ephemer as his "First" Vessel. Read that quote Xehanort stated again. "at last OUR moment is here". "our"? This small word leads me to believe that Terra isn't the first vessel Xehanort has possessed. Also within one of the Xehanort reports, he stated that possessing other people's bodies is essentially a way of Immortality (which could be hinting towards the possibility that he has lived for generations). Keep in mind too that the Player character, as far as we know, has no knowledge of what transpired in affecting the war, and not only that, Master Ava didn't even explain anything to the poor kid. What if that exact moment drew his/her obsession of the Keyblade War? And Ephemer from what we can tell HAS a bit of knowledge of what's going on so that destroys that he could be Xehanort (cuz like I said, Xehanort's reasoning for his deeds is to obtain "Knowledge" of the war". So with that, he dedicated him/herself to become a Master, and with that he/she gained the power to posses others (as in one of the reports in DDD it was stated ONLY Keyblade Masters can posses others). So here's the gist of what I'm saying: The player character at some point possesses Ephemer's body after feeling betrayed for not telling him/her anything, then (within Ephemers vessel) he does it for centuries beyond centuries and eventually possesses the man we know as "Xehanort", befriends Eraqus, and then possesses Terra years later for his most recent vessel. Also this completely destroys the whole Genderless character thing Because from the fact that Larxene was to be a Xehanort vessel, that makes me think Males possessing Females or vice versa (regardless of the fact how weird that is lol) is possible. But what do you think?  Because like I said, I think the Player character has a bigger role then we all think but to what that is, I'm thinking this could be the answer. 

You madman, you were right! That's crazy!

Okay so... I really don't believe that Player possessed Ephemer. We never get the slightest inkling that he/she is upset and betrayed at not having been told about the keyblade war. We can see from the very beginning, till the end (of Union x, that is) that Player is a good person, who doesn't hold things against people. Someone who goes out of his/her way to help everyone he/she can. I mean, have you not been to all those worlds? Just can't leave a person in trouble, that kid.

And besides, how would Player 'just possess' anyone in that state at the end? He/she just magically transports to Ephemer (AND to the future, without help from the lifeboat or anything) and manages to gain the powers to possess someone, even when he/she didn't have the powers of darkness in the first place that would allow him/her to do such a thing? A longshot, if you ask me. And just to clear another thing thing up: we know that Ephemer had already transported to the future and to an unknown location, while Player stayed back. There's no way he/she managed to possess him before he left. Not to mention, again, the lack of motivation and means to do so.

But I do believe that Player is Xehanort, and I'm actually surprised no one's pointed out this very simple fact yet: Player was told by Chirithy at the end that if he/she chose not to sleep, then their heart will melt into a NEW one (not a used one - in other words: no possession). We literally see scenes right afterwards of a BABY Xehanort (not possessing anyone, not Ephemer, just a BABY), who then grows into someone we know very well. So yeah, new person, new life, but who obviously also has memories of his ("his" specifically now because Xehanort) 'past' self - because that person, Player, IS actually him.

Even if I turn out to be wrong, I'm really surprised no one's pointed this out. I'm not usually the one who makes a hundred theories, but even this one seemed pretty obvious to me. And again, even if it's not true, it's still a very logical explanation (as logical as KH scenarios can go).

...But I'm like 99% it's true.

(LOL reading my post while proof-reading made me realise how aggressive I may have sounded. Unintentional, sorry. Just got a bit passionate, I guess).

Edited by Shu