Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
neil98

Tetsuya Nomura and Kim Hyung-Tae interviewed by Famitsu about their future projects

During a chat with Famitsu, Tetsuya Nomura, Kingdom Hearts series director, and Kim Hyung-Tae, director of smartphone game Destiny Child, were asked about their future projects. Here are the excerpts from the interview involving Nomura's works, including Kingdom Hearts III with translations thanks to KH13 staff member @mio-chan.

Famitsu: Mr Kim, what interests you from Mr Nomura’s work?

Kim: I’m intrigued by Kingdom Hearts III, but what makes me more interested is Final Fantasy VII Remake.

There are things a producer would agree with, but also things that you would personally want to do. I would want to know which next work I would handle, other than the title that has been already announced.

Famitsu: Mr. Nomura, what about the progress of the games?

Nomura: I won’t tell. I will be scolded if I tell (laugh). The rules about giving information on both works are strictly decided. Now I feel like carrying a heavy burden. Once things settle down, I would like to release information in a peaceful manner.

Famitsu: Any message for the fans?

Kim: Destiny Child is more dynamic than any smartphone game you have encountered so far. Please look forward to it.

Nomura: About the titles I’m working on, there were no new announcements other than Dissidia Final Fantasy NT at TGS but, there are so many things in store, so please wait for a proper announcement.

What do you think about Nomura's comments regarding information release of his works? Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below!

Click here to view the article

Square seems to be particularly hard with Nomura when it comes to releasing information. Tabata and Yoshida seem to have more freedom than him. Perhaps it's because of the whole "Versus" mess...Oh well, who cares anyway. We pretty much know when the next KH3 announcement will be anyway.