Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

He would've just used a Corridor of Darkness to get out and the same events would've occurred for the most part.

Upon waking, Terranort thought his name was Xehanort so if he woke in the realm of darkness, Aqua could have explained what was happening. He would have then remembered and gone crazy. Aqua could have told him before he goes all evil that he can open a path to let them out. I know it sounds stupid but i like thinking of what ifs :)

he can't, he lost his memories at that point

Judging from what Braig said to him in the first cutscene of DDD, he most likely didn't actually lose his memories. Who knows though, it's pretty vague whether he actually did or not.

he can't, he lost his memories at that point

As far as I can remember that it established if that was genuine or just an act. 

I lean more toward believing it was an act, he did give his true name, not Terra's or the claim that he couldn't remember his name though could have been temporarily disoriented at the time. 

On that assumption, if he'd ended up in the RoD with Aqua, we're talking about the master of darkness, the one who summoned Kingdom Hearts itself not once but twice and a keyblade master with the power of time travel. 

Either he'd be able to create an exit or he'd go back in time and redo the battle until he achieved his desired outcome, either the one 

which occurs in the game or taking out Aqua. 

That's all irrelevant, however, because I don't believe Aqua would fail or choose to save herself over Terra.