Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

100% agree with you. I totally see this being true. It just makes sense because how would her friends find her in the realm of darkness without the wayfinder. Also when they activate d link they all hold their wayfinders. Do you work for Square? hahahah 

This is rather interesting. I was always curious about that mysterious crystal floating in the room with Young Xehanort and Eraqus, but left it go because we had nothing on it. Now it seems that we do.  :lol:

Good job for seeing that too, it's interesting how the little details can point to something much bigger, well, ya know, if this happens to hold true.  :biggrin:

Now you might be thinking that this is just a gameplay mechanic and not necessarily part of the story.

That's something I thought more than once (Dream Eaters for example).

Now if we think about new gameplay mechanics in KH3... they could have an important role in the story... yes, I look at you Keyblade Transformations. You will be important but I don't know how.

I believe that this object in the trailer provides 'connections' between beings, providing powers and aid from one friend to another. I believe that Aqua used this object, or at least its power, and made the Wayfinders with it; this "magic" that she adds to them.

In Birth by Sleep, once given the Wayfinder in the game's prologue, a tutorial box entitled "Borrow Your Friends Powers!" appears which states, "The Wayfinder allows you to Dimension Link with friends and borrow their powers."

Now you might be thinking that this is just a gameplay mechanic and not necessarily part of the story. While I understand this statement, this situation wouldn't be the first time. For example, in Kingdom Hearts 2, Sora tends to get angry towards Organization members, implying that this is because of Roxas' hatred towards them. In the game, you are more likely to transform into Anti-Form when battling against Organization members.

You also might be thinking, "Well okay, but how does this expand even further? Is it just this and nothing else?" Well, here's where this gets deeper. I believe that it's because of this crystal added to the Wayfinders that caused Aqua's Keyblade to glow and fight back against Ventus-Vanitas and shatter the X-Blade. Her words before her Keyblade starts glowing are, "Terra, Ven, lend me strength."

Now you might be thinking, "Oh that was just some my friends are my power stuff," and to that I say: We were probably thinking the same when Sora turned back to normal after turning into a Heartless; he gets a hug from Kairi and he's normal again. However, it is later revealed that because of the powerful light of her heart, she essentially turned Sora's Heartless into a "walking heart," since she is a Princess of Heart.

Not to bring down your theory or anything! But this part of you theory was pretty self-explaining in Birth By Sleep. It's not for nothing that whenever we use a D-link we get to use their (Starter-) Deck. We actually ''lend'' their Strengths.  

Even when Aqua is fighting with Vanitas-Ventus she grab her wayfinder, look at it and say:  Terra, Ven, lend me strenght. 

So of course there really is a connection between the Wayfinder because of Aqua's magic.

IT IS interesting though that you pointed out they that this could be the reason how Ven and Terra's Keyblade appeared in the Realm of Darkness and saved Aqua. 

The crystal part is also very interesting since the shape is almost identical. 

Now you might be thinking, "Oh that was just some my friends are my power stuff," and to that I say: We were probably thinking the same when Sora turned back to normal after turning into a Heartless; he gets a hug from Kairi and he's normal again. However, it is later revealed that because of the powerful light of her heart, she essentially turned Sora's Heartless into a "walking heart," since she is a Princess of Heart.

Ok this leads me to one question:

When Sora becomes a heartless, Roxas is born, supposedly from his empty body

But then Sora comes back thanks to kairi, and he has his body again, so...

why exactly Roxas can keep a bodyfor himself after Sora recovers his body? Yeah, Roxas probably has Ventus HEART, but not his BODY. Ven's body is still resting in the chamber of waking.

So yeah, how can Roxas have a body?

Edited by Deimonk

Ok this leads me to one question:

When Sora becomes a heartless, Roxas is born, supposedly from his empty body

But then Sora comes back thanks to kairi, and he has his body again, so...

why exactly Roxas can keep a bodyfor himself after Sora recovers his body? Yeah, Roxas probably has Ventus HEART, but not his BODY. Ven's body is still resting in the chamber of waking.

So yeah, how can Roxas have a body?

Roxas is Sora's body. When Sora's Heartless came into contact with Kairi, her heart was able to turn Sora's Heartless into a 'walking heart.' So since then till the end of Kingdom Hearts 2's prologue, Sora did not have his body and Kairi was able to shape his Heartless to look like Sora.

Roxas is Sora's body. When Sora's Heartless came into contact with Kairi, her heart was able to turn Sora's Heartless into a 'walking heart.' So since then till the end of Kingdom Hearts 2's prologue, Sora did not have his body and Kairi was able to shape his Heartless to look like Sora.

So he was basically like the brown robed ansem from the first game, but with a physical shape? So maybe he could travel in time, because he had left his body behind?

So he was basically like the brown robed ansem from the first game, but with a physical shape? So maybe he could travel in time, because he had left his body behind?

Sort of. The Brown-Robed Ansem is a Heartless by itself. It was not given an actual body until he possessed Riku and changed the shape of Riku's body to make it look Xehanort in his thirties/forties.

Technically, yes, Sora was able to travel through time when he became a Heartless as he did leave his body behind. Whether he was able to do that or not once he looked like himself again after reuniting with Kairi is unclear.

Edited by Master Eraqus