Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Axeken

Kingdom Hearts III Bring Arts Sora figure (Second Form) releasing 2018

Square Enix is releasing a new Sora Bring Arts figure in 2018 as revealed at Tokyo Game Show 2017. The figure includes the Kingdom Key and is based on Sora's new Second Form which was revealed in the Kingdom Hearts III - Orchestra Trailer. Second Form is tied to the Kingdom Key and allows Sora to use abilities and his appearance from Kingdom Hearts II.

Thanks to Twitter user @M-Alloc for finding this and taking photos for it, which can be seen below:

KH3 Second Form Sora Bring Arts - 1KH3 Second Form Sora Bring Arts - 2KH3 Second Form Sora Bring Arts - 3KH3 Second Form Sora Bring Arts - 4KH3 Second Form Sora Bring Arts - 5KH3 Second Form Sora Bring Arts - 6DKXuhJNUMAA4Ej7DKXuiX6VYAAR1kDKXuj0iU8AAKaz1DKXulIuUMAA RN4DTkBOZNVwAAbicVDTkBPP VQAAkUiADTkBQAwU8AA1HeDDTkBQSsVQAENSysDTkCaDaUMAAecLLDTkCZi5VwAA IjDDTkCZTQVMAAvyvrDTkCZxmUMAAlj30STL071769STL071769 (1)206299 1178994 1003206299 1178996 1005206299 1178997 1006206299 1178998 1007206299 1179000 1009206299 1179001 1010

Kingdom Hearts series director Tetsuya Nomura has previously stated that "Second Form" is only a tentative name for the time being so this new Drive Form will possibly get a name change in the future.

UPDATE 1: Several new photos of the Second Form Sora Bring Arts figure at TGS2017 (Tokyo Game Show 2017) were released. One of them was released by the official Square Enix USA Twitter account, one was released by the official Japanese Square Enix Events Twitter account, one was released by the official Japanese Square Enix MD Goods Twitter account, and the others were released by @rikunami13 on Twitter. View these photos in the gallery with the other photos above.

UPDATE [Jan 15, 2018]: It has been revealed that the Sora (Second Form) Bring Arts figure will be available to purchase at D23 Expo Japan 2018. The figure will cost ¥6,264 (approx. $56.69 USD), tax included, and it is made up of 2,000 pieces. D23 Expo Japan 2018 will take place from February 10th - 12th, 2018.

UPDATE [Jan 20, 2018]: It has been revealed by Previews World that the Sora (Second Form) Bring Arts figure will be releasing May 30, 2018, and will be available to purchase for $59.99 USD. You can find out if you can pre-order it from your local comic shop here.

What do you guys think of this figure? Will you be buying it as a companion to your Play Arts Kai figure of Kingdom Hearts III Sora, the upcoming Bring Arts figure of Sora's Kingdom Hearts III Guardian Form, or the upcoming Bring Arts figures of Sora, Donald, and Goofy from the Toy Story world in Kingdom Hearts III? Let us know in the comments below.

Click here to view the article

It looks really cool, but I already bought the KH3 bring arts Sora, and i'm not going to shell out that kind of money again for a slightly different action figure. Although I would like that Kingdom Key...

I'm hoping they'll also bring these alternate forms to the Play Arts Kai line, which is more expensive, but I just don't wanna start investing in another line of figures and rather would keep to the same line...

About the Second Form tho, in truth, I still like the colours on the Second Form / KH2 outfit more than I do the main KH3 outfit. The streamlining to red just seems off after having seen how colourful Sora's outfit could be from KH1 and especially KH2 with all the forms lol...

Huh, for some reason I missed the clarification about Second Form; I thought he was just in his old outfit because the game starts off in Olympus, but I guess it's kind of all the same?

He is just in his old KH2 outfit while the game starts off in Olympus. Second Form is a Drive Form of his KH3 outfit that makes his KH3 outfit have the same colors as his KH2 outfit. It gives him abilities from KH1 and KH2, just like how Limit Form in KH2 gave his KH2 outfit have the same colors as his KH1 outfit and abilities from KH1.