Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Anf Hidalgo

Which one should I get: Metroid Samus Returns or Final Fantasy IX?

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should I get?

• Final Fantasy IX
    • Metroid Samus Returns

I've been meaning to play both games however since I'm unable to get both due to insufficient funds; I'm stuck in quiet a dilhemma. I'm going to pick up Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (which I preordered months ago) this Friday however I've decided to get a secondary game with it on the side.

I've never played a Metroid game before and I've always wanted to try one, but I also really like Final Fantasy games and have never played the 9th instalment before, if just came out recently. It's somewhat a tough call to make since as I said; they are both games I haven't played before and are willing to jump into. But I can only get one...

I'd say it depends on which type of game you prefer,RPGs or Metroidvanias,personally I prefer Metroidvania,so I'd buy Samus Return,but they are both amazing games so you can't go wrong with either

I think it really depends on whether you prefer action games or RPGs.  Personally I would vote for FF IX, as it is one of the best Final Fantasy installments, in my opinion, and if you like Final Fantasy you would probably like it.  I think I saw that it also went on sale just recently for a limited time, so that may be something to consider. : )

Let us know what you end up deciding upon!