Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Video Data Roxas Battle! [Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix On PS4]

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, present to you what will be my final Data Battle upload for a while for two reasons. One, I'm playing through DDD HD and then will play through 0.2 to finish my chronological playthrough of the Xehanort Saga! I've already battled all the Data Battles, but the ones I didn't record I want to revisit again so I can perform better and upload awesome data battles for you all to remember! Reason number two, a huge ass hurricane is coming in the early hours of the morning to my island home of Puerto Rico, so I probably won't be active on the webs for a good while due to the power outage there will be. So yeah, enjoy, my friends! :)

This is definitely another one of my favorite Data Battles! :D

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, present to you what will be my final Data Battle upload for a while for two reasons. One, I'm playing through DDD HD and then will play through 0.2 to finish my chronological playthrough of the Xehanort Saga! I've already battled all the Data Battles, but the ones I didn't record I want to revisit again so I can perform better and upload awesome data battles for you all to remember! Reason number two, a huge ass hurricane is coming in the early hours of the morning to my island home of Puerto Rico, so I probably won't be active on the webs for a good while due to the power outage there will be. So yeah, enjoy, my friends! :)

This is definitely another one of my favorite Data Battles! :D

Good work with this battle. I've always use to have trouble with this battle mostly with timing the reaction command. But other than that this is a good fight. I never understood why this was final mix only. I  also wish you safety with the hurricane. There just seems to be a lot of them lately. 

Good work with this battle. I've always use to have trouble with this battle mostly with timing the reaction command. But other than that this is a good fight. I never understood why this was final mix only. I  also wish you safety with the hurricane. There just seems to be a lot of them lately. 

Yeah, no kidding! The whole situation with the hurricanes was just crazy! But thankfully, things have gotten better over the course of the past few weeks! And thanks, I'm glad you liked my battle against Roxas! And I agree, after the battle, I wondered why it was only relegated to just a cutscene in the original KHII. But at least we can fight the good fight now! And yeah, the reaction command can be tricky as hell. It's all in the reflex and timing! xD

Edited by The Transcendent Key