Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Axeken

KHUX [09-16-2017] 15 000 Jewels Log-in Bonus for Kingdom Hearts' 15th Anniversary

I did three pulls of the EX Roxas one haven't really gotten anything good I don't think I'm going to waste my last two in it maybe wait to see what the next one is going ot be

I mean, at that point you're only two away from HD Xion, so... might as well keep going? I never understood giving up on mercy banners. One pull, maybe, but when you're over the halfway point you've wasted your time otherwise.

This was just amazing! This is probably the most Jewels we've ever gotten just for logging in! It's beautiful, I say, beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us, Axeken! :D

Now I have almost 24,000 Jewels, so I plan to continue hoarding my Jewels, hopefully to see if I can get to 40,000!

This was just amazing! This is probably the most Jewels we've ever gotten just for logging in! It's beautiful, I say, beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us, Axeken! :D

Now I have almost 24,000 Jewels, so I plan to continue hoarding my Jewels, hopefully to see if I can get to 40,000!

What will you spend 40 000 Jewels on? I'm curious coz I don't even know what to do with the extra 15 000 :0

What will you spend 40 000 Jewels on? I'm curious coz I don't even know what to do with the extra 15 000 :0

Well, it's not about what I'll spend 40,000 on, it's more of the reassurance that I'd have a sufficient enough amount of Jewels for when big events and epic medal carnivals and avatar boards and such arrive! I wouldn't have to worry about not getting said things since I'd have a substantial amount of Jewels to spend, ya know? :3