Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Video Data Axel Battle! [Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix On PS4]

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, here's another Data Battle for all of you to enjoy! This is one of my favorites, because I liked how fast paced and frantic it was! I guess they don't call Axel the Flurry Of Dancing Flames for nothing! I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, present to you my battle against Data Axel! Enjoy! :3

That finisher, though! 030

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, here's another Data Battle for all of you to enjoy! This is one of my favorites, because I liked how fast paced and frantic it was! I guess they don't call Axel the Flurry Of Dancing Flames for nothing! I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, present to you my battle against Data Axel! Enjoy! :3

That finisher, though! 030

Nice work Man. That combo that kept him up in the air was pretty good. I never knew you could do that. I enjoy this fight but the only thing that  I never understood was why you couldn't finish him off normally. I always found it very difficult to try to get him to trigger the reaction command when all his health was pretty much gone. He loves to spam that fire move when you try to combo him.

Edited by !4misettie

Nice work Man. That combo that kept him up in the air was pretty good. I never knew you could do that. I enjoy this fight but the only thing that  I never understood was why you couldn't finish him off normally. I always found it very difficult to try to get him to trigger the reaction command when all his health was pretty much gone. He loves to spam that fire move when you try to combo him.

Thanks! Haha, yeah, I was basically bashing at him as best as I could, using the skills at my repertoire! And yeah, I get what you mean! I guess that the reason why one couldn't finish him off within his flames is because maybe they gave him immunity? At first, it was difficult for me to trigger the reaction command to dispel the flames, but then got the hang of it. Performing a combo on him makes him disappear into the flame wall and then reappears. You gotta time the reaction command just right, ya know?

In theory one of the easyset  battles but I always got burned by the flame wall which made His Debuff all the more annoying

Haha, yeah, getting my health drained from the flame was always annoying. X3

I fought him recently and after getting a game over many times, I realized the flaw in his boss fight. When I did an air combo on him he goes into the fire wall and activates the reaction command. I took advantage of that and ended up defeating him. I also used reflect to counter his attacks. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

I fought him recently and after getting a game over many times, I realized the flaw in his boss fight. When I did an air combo on him he goes into the fire wall and activates the reaction command. I took advantage of that and ended up defeating him. I also used reflect to counter his attacks. 

Yeah, aerial combos and also doing ground combos triggers his reaction command. You gotta be sure to perform a full combo so that the trick plays out correctly, ya know? And ya know, I didn't think of using Reflect! :O