Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Finn and vigor

KHUX Strelitzia's connected to Namine?

Remember when I said Strelitzia could possibly be Larxene? Well I take it back (only because I took a second look at both characters eyes and they don't match at all. I guess I am color blind lol.) BUT I do have 1 more possibility I have to share and I feel like this one is far more concrete. And to be perfectly honest I'm surprised no one yet has talked about this possibility yet (brace yourselves). What I'm about to suggest is gonna question a certain character's backstory, one that you will all obviously recognize. As I said before the only 2 female Nobodies in the KH franchise are Larxene and Namine and I concluded on Larxene as Namine wouldn't make much sense BUT I think that was my biggest problem here. Because without a doubt I will say for CERTAIN Namine has to be this so called "nobody" that Strelitzia became. Let's first talk about the connections and I have between Namine and Strelitzia which I have 2 right now: 1. Namine has said time and again in CoM that she wanted to meet Sora as her "Friend" and went along with Marluxia's scheme to just do that since she was always "Alone" and if we consider Strelitzia's "wants" in Union Cross all she wanted was to have "Friends" exactly like Namine. and 2. How did Marluxia even know of Namine's existence in the first place? I always wondered about this for a LONG time because Namine had just been born right around Sora's encounter with Castle Oblivion so how did Marluxia even have the time to find Namine and use her powers to meddle with Sora's memories? Maybe because he had "met" her before and had knowledge of her existence. (Not from the fact that he could have "Killed" her but just that he knew who she was and could do.) Now before you say "But she's kairi's nobody!" I'm not proposing that she actually IS Kairi's Nobody as throughout the series it's pretty clear that Namine is the Nobody of her. Then how would this make sense? Now consider thus: Why is Namine blond in the first place and not the sort of reddish hair like kairi? From what the other Nobodies throughout the series we have seen that their original selves look almost exactly the same as their Nobody (Lea and Axel for example) but from Roxas's character we assumed that the Human forms looked completely different. Regarding Roxas remember that Namine was created the same way as Roxas that being Sora's sacrifice? And from BBS we learned that the reason why Roxas has that face of his is because of Sora's connection to Ventus. Now let's think about this, Roxas has the identity of Ventus right? What if (here it comes) that Namine is VERY similar to that connection that being that she has the identity of Strelitzia's face and not Kairi's? Think about it, if you look at both strelitzia's and Namine's faces (other than the color) they do both look quite similar and you will also notice that they both have a white-ish kind of skirt on so theres a connection too. As to how exactly this could have happened though, maybe at some point in Union Cross Strelitzia's heart becomes apart of Ventus's (just as ventus's became apart of Sora's) thus connecting to Kairi's Nobody as Namine was born the same way and time Roxas was. Besides don't you think it's odd that Namine's hair is Blond and not Red and I have to admit that I'm honestly surprised a similar theory like this wasn't even made like 5 years ago because if you look at Namine's and Kairi's faces they are not as alike as you would think. (kind of like when you compare Roxas's and Sora's face in KH2 which from that aspect I would have assumed people would think Namine's face was actually someone else's). And here's the last thing I should bring up. With the fact that Roxas is for SURE gonna return in KH3, why not bring Namine back as well but through this method? (I do realize the frustrations with Roxas being back in KH3 and I can only tell the same frustrations will be with this) but come on, I feel like Namine compared to Roxas needs more of that screen time. I mean who else will the community ship Roxas with if Namine's not around? (excluding Xion because I ship her with Riku honestly)

Edited by Finn and vigor

I do not think Strelitzia is Namine. I think Kairi's heart being inside of Sora affected her appearance since she could not exactly take the body of Kairi's, since Kairi is a Princess of Heart. Namine's appearance probably took on the appearance of the other heart inside of him, Ven's, and also somehow got a mix of Kairi's facial features or physical features in a sense. Namine is special as she does not look like her original self - which brings us back that a Princess of Heart cannot produce a Nobody anyways, so Namine's appearance was influenced from physical features since there was 2 hearts (2 different people: Ventus, Kairi's, and err Sora's own heart if you want to count that too(?)) present within a vessel, Sora's body, at the time of the hearts being freed in KH1. 

For Strelitzia though, I believe she was the true, real candidate for being the 11th member of Organization XIII, as she has the Roman Numeral of the number 11 as her hair clip and Nomura also stated that the Graceful Assassin was supposed to be a female in the series but they changed the gender to male, hence Marluxia now. I think someone pulling the strings in the background in the plot saw Strelitzia invaluable after a time and maybe saw a 'weakness' in her role in the future and decided she was no longer the right candidate for the future set up of Org. XIII, and so they bestowed a twisted mission on someone who they believed may be beneficial and more willing to listen to the dark ties and dark influences (or people) around them. Though, the Graceful Assassin may just be the great traitor we have been pondering about all this time. But that is still up in the air, of course.

Interesting but there are a few flaws to this theory of yours…

First things first, we don’t know for certain whether or not that person in the black coat is Strelitzia’s nobody, or that she has a nobody at all. All we know for now it that she died and Nomura has confirmed that the black coat guy/girl isn’t Strelitzia.

Now, in saying that Namine and Strelitzia are one in the same because they had similar desires isn’t reasonable proof. A lot of people have similar desires and go about them in similar ways, but that doesn’t make them the same people, that’s stretching it too far. Like Ventus and Sora, they were both intended and designed to be a lot alike, but they aren’t the same.

And yes, Namine is Kairi’s nobody, but she’s also a very special nobody given the fact that she’s also Soras’. Like Roxas, she technically has two somebodies. Kairi is a Princess of Heart and thus cannot produce a nobody; Sora kind of helps (indirectly) with this matter when he sacrifices himself to free Kairi’s heart and this rare occurrence brings forth Namine and all her powers/appearances. Yeah, we don’t know why her hair is blond, but Strel’s hair isn’t blond either, she’s more of a fiery ginger.

I do believe Namine, along with Roxas and Xion, will return; Roxas looking like he’ll return in KH3. How? I have no idea, but I don’t believe she has any significant connections to Strel.

For Strelitzia though, I believe she was the true, real candidate for being the 11th member of Organization XIII, as she has the Roman Numeral of the number 11 as her hair clip...

Her hair clip could have also just been a use of foreshadowing in which it would hint at who killed her.

Edited by Gadget

Interesting but there are a few flaws to this theory of yours…

First things first, we don’t know for certain whether or not that person in the black coat is Strelitzia’s nobody, or that she has a nobody at all. All we know for now it that she died and Nomura has confirmed that the black coat guy/girl isn’t Strelitzia.

Now, in saying that Namine and Strelitzia are one in the same because they had similar desires isn’t reasonable proof. A lot of people have similar desires and go about them in similar ways, but that doesn’t make them the same people, that’s stretching it too far. Like Ventus and Sora, they were both intended and designed to be a lot alike, but they aren’t the same.

And yes, Namine is Kairi’s nobody, but she’s also a very special nobody given the fact that she’s also Soras’. Like Roxas, she technically has two somebodies. Kairi is a Princess of Heart and thus cannot produce a nobody; Sora kind of helps (indirectly) with this matter when he sacrifices himself to free Kairi’s heart and this rare occurrence brings forth Namine and all her powers/appearances. Yeah, we don’t know why her hair is blond, but Strel’s hair isn’t blond either, she’s more of a fiery ginger.

I do believe Namine, along with Roxas and Xion, will return; Roxas looking like he’ll return in KH3. How? I have no idea, but I don’t believe she has any significant connections to Strel.

Her hair clip could have also just been a use of foreshadowing in which it would hint at who killed her.

True. But idk, I do realize my points are a bit far-fetched but the connections to me sound pretty concrete. I guess I need more solid proof :( 

I don't think Namine is connected to Strelitzia... If she really has somehow a Nobody I'd tell it's the angel of Marluxia's final form in Kh COM because of the resemblance between the tears, the long sleeves, the "X"s on the dress and so on and that would match the fact that Lauriam killed and controlled her. But I woudn't tell for sure she really created a Nobody because she just died and didn't lose her heart to Darkness.

I didn't finish reading this, but read enough. I don't get the logic of this one either. Naminé is the nobody of Kairi. She came to be when Sora released his and Kairi's hearts in KH. I actually am going to say this now

Strelitzia is dead! She is not coming back! She was murdered! There is no nobody of hers. There is nothing left of her.

How did Marluxia even know of Namine's existence in the first place? I always wondered about this for a LONG time because Namine had just been born right around Sora's encounter with Castle Oblivion so how did Marluxia even have the time to find Namine and use her powers to meddle with Sora's memories?

Namine was born in Castle Oblivion. And she was born when Sora stabbed himself in the heart. That's a perfect amount of time to find her in Castle Oblivion and use her powers.

Why is Namine blond in the first place and not the sort of reddish hair like kairi?

Nobodies often have slight physical differences from their original selves. This is stated in the Secret Ansem's Report. For example, Axel has the markings under his eyes while Lea doesn't, Xigbar has longer hair that has gray streaks in it while Braig doesn't, Xaldin's hair is messier than Dilan's hair, etc. As far as we know, Namine has blonde hair simply for this same reason.

What if (here it comes) that Namine is VERY similar to that connection that being that she has the identity of Strelitzia's face and not Kairi's? Think about it, if you look at both strelitzia's and Namine's faces (other than the color) they do both look quite similar and you will also notice that they both have a white-ish kind of skirt on so theres a connection too.

I'm honestly surprised a similar theory like this wasn't even made like 5 years ago because if you look at Namine's and Kairi's faces they are not as alike as you would think. (kind of like when you compare Roxas's and Sora's face in KH2 which from that aspect I would have assumed people would think Namine's face was actually someone else's).

Namine and Kairi literally have the same character models aside from clothing and hair. Namine in Re:CoM has the same model and the same face as Kairi in KH1 and Namine in KH2 has the same model and the same face as Kairi in KH2.

With the fact that Roxas is for SURE gonna return in KH3, why not bring Namine back as well but through this method? (I do realize the frustrations with Roxas being back in KH3 and I can only tell the same frustrations will be with this) but come on, I feel like Namine compared to Roxas needs more of that screen time. I mean who else will the community ship Roxas with if Namine's not around?

There's no doubt Namine is gonna return in KH3 as well, but I doubt it'll be through this method.

If the figure is related to Strelitzia, I don't think that they would be a Nobody. If I had to go wild on theories myself, which is something I have done on occasion, I'd say that she would appear in a black coat in the Player's dreams. This may be far-fetched, but I like to think of DDD in this scenario. Remember when Riku met himself wearing a black coat in Pinocchio's world? Riku was in a dream version of Pinocchio's world at the time. Now, perhaps our sleeping player isn't necessary tied to the realm of sleep right now, but it may still provide some kind of hint. If Strelitzia were to manifest in some way, it would likely only be in the player's dreams. After all, she no longer has a body, and she never turned into a heartless. If, however, her heart found her way to the player, then she may be able to enter their dreams. However, because her face is not familiar to the player, or, since we all know how timid she is, it could be that she initially appears as a hooded figure.

But anyway, I digress from my theory. This is just the way I view the present situation in KHUx. Whether I'm right or wrong to any degree will be answered in the future.

I didn't finish reading this, but read enough. I don't get the logic of this one either. Naminé is the nobody of Kairi. She came to be when Sora released his and Kairi's hearts in KH. I actually am going to say this now

Strelitzia is dead! She is not coming back! She was murdered! There is no nobody of hers. There is nothing left of her.

You should have finished reading it though, lol. I wasn't saying that Namine was exactly Strelitzia's Nobody, just that they were connected. (I mean it's pretty obvious at this point that Namine is Kairi's nobody) but here's what I'm saying. Maybe Namine's appearance is based off of Strelitzia the same exact way Roxas is based off of Ventus meaning Strelitzia's heart somehow ended up inside Ventus's and after that ventus's Heart went into Sora thus once Roxas and Namine were created Roxas took Ventus's appearance and Namine's based hers on Strelitzia. and let's be honest here, is Nomura really gonna drop Strelitzia's character only after 2 weeks? 

How many times do I have to come into these threads and point out that Nobodies aren't created when a person dies? They're only created when a person loses their heart to darkness/becomes a Heartless.

Like I said, I'm not proposing that Strelitzia became a Nobody thus creating Namine. Just that Namine has the Appearance and memories of Strelitzia which is the same way with the Roxas and Ventus thing. Besides after Eraqus's death his Heart went into Terra so maybe the same thing happened as Strelitzia's went into Ventus at some point? And I do notice the appearances of Namine and Kairi are quite similar but idk, the main connections I've thought of are based off of Marluxia's knowledge of Namine and Namine's similar dreams of not being alone which do connect to Strelitzia a bit. 

I don't think Namine is connected to Strelitzia... If she really has somehow a Nobody I'd tell it's the angel of Marluxia's final form in Kh COM because of the resemblance between the tears, the long sleeves, the "X"s on the dress and so on and that would match the fact that Lauriam killed and controlled her. But I woudn't tell for sure she really created a Nobody because she just died and didn't lose her heart to Darkness.

You do have a point with the Angel-like Nobody thing with Marluxia's final form though. 

Also I do realize that the title can be a bit misleading so I'll edit that a bit.

This is an interesting theory you have here, and it makes sense, but I don't think that Namine is Strelitzia's Nobody. I believe that Strel and her Nobody are characters we've never seen before in the Kingdom Hearts series! If she does manage to end up being Namine, I'm going to be surprised, and then I'm going to call you a witch doctor for calling it! xD

But seriously though, even for their similarities, Strel doesn't strike me as the Namine type of girl, ya know?