Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What's your favorite story-driven Game franchise, besides KH?

What's your favorite story-driven Game franchise?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite story-driven Game franchise, besides KH?

• Assassin's Creed
    • The Witcher
    • Persona
    • Bioshock
    • Final Fantasy
    • Mass Effect
    • Tomb Raider
    • Yakuza
    • GTA
    • Metal Gear Solid
    • God of War
    • Uncharted
    • Another one? Share below!

Umm why do you think i'm even on this fan site in the first place? Lol but since I have to exclude Kingdom Hearts then i'd have to go with Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Those games honestly rival my love for KH (and I didn't know that would even be possible). But the things that make love those games are just the Characters and the overall themes surrounding the Plot and those characters which is one reason why I love Kingdom hearts as well. But I feel like AA does it best with how each individual title feels like a completely different game with it's own unique plot (even though each sequel is pretty much exactly the same gameplay-wise as the ones before it, lol.) Oh and the puns in AA, (my god the puns). 

Edited by Finn and vigor

I'm going to be a rebel... Metal Gear Solid.

Besides the fact I really suck at stealth games, I love the story for it. It's amazing. I wish I didn't get so mad/stressed about it all the time...

Favourite story driven game franchise? hmm, that's a trick question to me because i've played a lot of games that I like that have a good story. I guess it's either the infinite visual novel series, the tales of series, or the phoenix wright series is the best answer here. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

Other than Kingdom Hearts the best and most intriguing story for a game would probably be either The Last of Us or Horizon Zero Dawn for me which will both most likely turn into franchises especially with the last of us 2 coming out soon. :) Speaking of the last of us I am actually replaying that right now so yeah!

horizon-zero-dawn-20160618-003.gifgiphy.gif

it's just too good man. 

Honestly, I am pretty sure these are franchises. If not Oops! 

Edited by XionRoxasSora

Besides Kingdom Hearts, I'd have to say that my favorite story driven game franchise has to be Final Fantasy! This franchise has some high caliber, quality storytelling and excellent world building and character development, not to mention great heroes and villains! Final Fantasy IV and IX are godly exemplary samples that I recommend to anyone who wants to get into the series! Sure, X and XV are amazing, and the XIII games are good as well, but IV and IX for me are absolute! :3

The Tales franchise is also another one that I love, because the stories those games tell are like literally watching a really good anime, which is ironic, since the art style of the games is literally an anime style!

Given the options, I would say Final Fantasy. Particularly XV for now. I haven't played most of em yet, so saying XV would be unfair. Although, I have grown up invested in VII (cannot wait for the Remake). I am trying to play X and I have interest in IX. I always find this series fascinating for their unique different stories and how foreign they all look.

But if I have a legit favorite, it's hard to say because I did find Kingdom Hearts the best one xD Unless you don't mind me saying Transformers games like war for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron. I love to see what their world is like, despite being in a war zone. I am hoping Transformers Devastation gets a sequel. I thought the history in this story was interesting. I would love to explore their history for that universe.

Assassins Creeds story is just incredible, it's a shame it got a bit worse since Assassins Creed 3 but it still remains interesting. I can't wait how it continues in Assassins Creed Origins. Always loved the atmosphere and the scifi elements.

The "'LEGO Island'" Series Has Always Been My Favorite Video Game Series Outside OF "'Kingdom Hearts'"!!

My Favorite Game In That Series Is "'LEGO Island 2:  The Brickster's Revenge'"!!

post-39921-0-48514100-1424267750_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg