•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Assassin's Creed Anime - Fan made

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 685 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:08 PM

So I was bored and started making this and what can I say I love Assassin's Creed xD

BTW there is an Assassin's Creed anime in development by the Netflix Castlevania producer and he is a gamer himself so that also was a inpiration for this video.

I hope you enjoy:)

Edited by AwesomeKHfan, 12 September 2017 - 05:09 PM.

#2 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,790 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:24 PM

Wow, this was a pretty badass opening! I loved the style you chose for it!

But wait, an Assassin's Creed anime is being worked on? Now that's something that I want to check out! :O

#3 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 685 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:58 AM

Wow, this was a pretty badass opening! I loved the style you chose for it!

But wait, an Assassin's Creed anime is being worked on? Now that's something that I want to check out! :O

Ah thank you that means alot to me:)

I had to figure out the style of the opening and well making it 100% 3D model Italians/Americans/Arabic people just turns me of when there is a Japanese opening because it is out of place to me and because this was the only game that takes place in China (the 2D art helped so firetrucking much) so I had to do it right with what I got.

Yes there is a anime in development http://www.ign.com/a...etflix-producer

Edit: I wouldn't mind a Death Note opening style but I don't want to repeat the first opening xD

Edited by AwesomeKHfan, 13 September 2017 - 11:00 AM.

#4 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,790 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:33 PM

Ah thank you that means alot to me:)

I had to figure out the style of the opening and well making it 100% 3D model Italians/Americans/Arabic people just turns me of when there is a Japanese opening because it is out of place to me and because this was the only game that takes place in China (the 2D art helped so firetrucking much) so I had to do it right with what I got.

Yes there is a anime in development http://www.ign.com/a...etflix-producer

Edit: I wouldn't mind a Death Note opening style but I don't want to repeat the first opening xD

You're welcome!

And well, with everything you put on the table, you managed to make a badass video, and you get my thumbs up for it! :D

Oh wow, that's awesome! I'll keep my eye out for this anime! :3

Ooh, a Death Note style opening would be cool! :D