Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
ScorpioGirl1987

KHUX Why are we getting so few story updates?

We are following the same format that Japan did. And it wasn't a month, the short updates have been 2 weeks. After the next update (next week), we will go back to the monthly 15 mission updates.

The truth is that kingdom heart ux had made square enix WAAAAY more money than all of the other kh games that they've released so far, therefore there's honestly no need for them to finish the story. Seriously i know at least 40 ppl who buy vip every single week, that's about $600 guaranteed every week for them. Not to mention the thousands of players who spend hundreds trying to get epic medals every other week. The game will never end because the money that they've made will eclipse even kh3 sales. I actually just erased the app not too long ago when I finally realized how easy it was to spend money on that game without even realizing

Well considering KH3 is getting closer in 2018 (i'm guessing it will release in August or something like that) than i can assume if a new Story update gets released every Month then it's most likely gonna be concluded by June and from what we've got so far I have a feeling were almost halfway through the lore within Union cross. So maybe like 8 more updates left? If that's the case then I think it would make sense for a new update for every month from now on.

Basically, what Leamax said!

The awesome thing to consider here is that after the next 30 missions which take place in Enchanted Dominion, we'll be where Japan is at now, where Lauriam arrived! I'm assuming that in the coming months, the more heavy lore and intriguing twists and turns will be happening from here on out, so when we catch up, we'll have juicy story to look forward to! :D

At the same time, we've gotten more relevant info with these 5 quests updates than with a lot of the 25 or 15 ones. Which is fine by me because you don't need to wait for AP to recharge and it's more condensed overall. Personally, I don't need to rush through maps I already know to defeat enemies we've already seen and then receive no cutscene whatsoever in return... At least not in a game which doesn't really have that much of an exciting gameplay to make it fun to do so.

I sometimes wish they would pick up the pace a little but then again, we don't know where this is headed, how much content can be given without taking too much from KH3 and beyond, etc. And of course, dragging it out provides more money. Other than that, it's not particularly slower than before, neither in JP nor in global.

Well considering KH3 is getting closer in 2018 (i'm guessing it will release in August or something like that) than i can assume if a new Story update gets released every Month then it's most likely gonna be concluded by June and from what we've got so far I have a feeling were almost halfway through the lore within Union cross. So maybe like 8 more updates left? If that's the case then I think it would make sense for a new update for every month from now on.

.-. Nomura said just some days ago that we are only at the start and the fact that in the last quest it appears the logo support this idea so... you're crazy or what? He also said some month ago that KHUx will end after KH3! C'mon it's obvious that it will be a sort of bridge to the next saga and it will end just a few months before the release of KH4

.-. Nomura said just some days ago that we are only at the start and the fact that in the last quest it appears the logo support this idea so... you're crazy or what? He also said some month ago that KHUx will end after KH3! C'mon it's obvious that it will be a sort of bridge to the next saga and it will end just a few months before the release of KH4

Wait Nomura said it was continuing even after KH3s release? Not that I'm complaining (because to be perfectly honest the Xchi games are my favorite in the entire KH franchise when it comes to story) but that's a little baffling. I just assumed it was getting close to the end considering the Xchi cutscenes were almost halfway through when they showed the Unchained Xchi logo for the second time after the Ava and Ephemer conversation but if I'm wrong then yay lol. (like I said the story within Xchi is REALLY interesting in my eyes so I'm not complaining one bit)