•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo
Video

Data Lexaeus Battle! [Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix On PS4]

Video

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Light!"

• 11,830 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:01 PM

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, here's another Organization XIII Data Battle, and this time, I'm battling the powerhouse Lexaeus! He really packs quite the literal heavy punch! He was one of the more aggressive battles, but I was able to survive! And so I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, present to you this battle royale! Enjoy! :D

Lexaeus sure is an angry fellow! xD

#2 Tails

Tails

Advanced Member

• 7,752 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:05 PM

You kinda button mashed your way through that fight but I enjoyed your video, Transcendant :D. But I'm surprised you used Stitch's limit attack since it's pretty useless lol. I look forward to the rest of your Org XIII data fights.

Edited by Tails, 04 September 2017 - 11:05 PM.

#3 !4misettie

!4misettie

The Legendary Keyblade Knight

• Social Media Team
  • 169 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:42 PM

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, here's another Organization XIII Data Battle, and this time, I'm battling the powerhouse Lexaeus! He really packs quite the literal heavy punch! He was one of the more aggressive battles, but I was able to survive! And so I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, present to you this battle royale! Enjoy! :D

Lexaeus sure is an angry fellow! xD

Excellent work as usual. Lexaeus was always one of the hardest fights to face. One strategy I try to use on him is the reflect spell. Getting the timing is a little difficult but it does a good amount of damage. Another thing I found out is that you can guard his swings and it will leave him open for a reaction command.  

#4 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 731 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:54 AM

why can you make it seem so easy

#5 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Light!"

• 11,830 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:20 PM

You kinda button mashed your way through that fight but I enjoyed your video, Transcendant :D. But I'm surprised you used Stitch's limit attack since it's pretty useless lol. I look forward to the rest of your Org XIII data fights.

Lol, well, Lexaeus is quite the powerhouse, so I didn't want to stay idle, so I had to go through this battle as best as I could! x3 Lol, actually, I was aiming to use Genie, but then I thought that Stitch could provide me with good defense and insta-mp restoration, so I went for him!

Thanks, I hope I can impress with the rest of the data battles! :3

Excellent work as usual. Lexaeus was always one of the hardest fights to face. One strategy I try to use on him is the reflect spell. Getting the timing is a little difficult but it does a good amount of damage. Another thing I found out is that you can guard his swings and it will leave him open for a reaction command.  

Thanks! :D And indeed, he is one of the hardest! Oh yeah, Reflect works wonders, and it makes him vulnerable momentarily, ya know? And yes, that reaction command is Mega Impact, which I managed to pull off about three times in the video! :3

why can you make it seem so easy

Lol, I don't know! I mean, on PS3, it was hard, but maybe since I already had the knowledge of having faced the Data versions of Organization XIII, maybe that helped to make the fights on PS4 easier on me, ya know?

#6 !4misettie

!4misettie

The Legendary Keyblade Knight

• Social Media Team
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:40 PM

Thanks! :D And indeed, he is one of the hardest! Oh yeah, Reflect works wonders, and it makes him vulnerable momentarily, ya know? And yes, that reaction command is Mega Impact, which I managed to pull off about three times in the video! :3

I was just looking back at the video and noticed that you used the reaction command. I must not have seen it before. My bad.