Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

"Dynasty Warriors" Styled KH Game?

honestly something I've been mulling over lately is that KH3 kinda looks like it's already becoming a warriors game. Attacks are super massive and there's more heartless than ever onscreen

Kingdom Hearts x Dynasty Warriors would be a perfect mix,they are kinda similar already,mashing the X button to do fancy combos with tones of finishers and dodge rolling and killing tons and tons of enemies,with a great cast of characters,I'd love to see that,but that will never happen because Disney.

I feel like a Final Fantasy Warriors would be more likely then Kingdom Hearts,but KH would be a better fit for Dynasty Warriors so I hope it happens someday

I've wanted a Dynasty Warriors styled KH game for quite some time now. There's plenty of different weapons, combos, magic, and characters for a type of game like this. Plus, hearing rock versions of the KH soundtrack would be awesome!

I know, right! It would be a perfect fit for Kingdom Hearts since the series is basically a hack 'n' Slash type of game. Heck, I remember back when Hyrule Warriors got revealed and some people said that the gameplay looked similiar to Kingdom Hearts.

honestly something I've been mulling over lately is that KH3 kinda looks like it's already becoming a warriors game. Attacks are super massive and there's more heartless than ever onscreen

All the more reason to have a Warriors style KH spin-off game, haha.

Kingdom Hearts x Dynasty Warriors would be a perfect mix,they are kinda similar already,mashing the X button to do fancy combos with tones of finishers and dodge rolling and killing tons and tons of enemies,with a great cast of characters,I'd love to see that,but that will never happen because Disney.

I feel like a Final Fantasy Warriors would be more likely then Kingdom Hearts,but KH would be a better fit for Dynasty Warriors so I hope it happens someday

Yeah it's like I said. I know it likely won't happen unless Disney approves of something like that and asks Koei Techmo to make a Dynasty Warriors styled KH game. And a warriors styled FF game seems more likely too since we already have a FF rhythem game, and a FF fighting game. SO why not a warriors type FF game lol.

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/104014-kingdom-hearts-warriors/ this is a joke thread don't lock dis one mods

I actually still kinda want to try Hyrule Warriors. Backlog and stuff tho lol

KH x DW would probably work tho

Get Hyrule Warriors. It's amazing.One of my favorite games on the WIi U. I've spent so many hours into that game.

I think the Xehanort Saga should end first before they do anything like that.

Well...yeah, of course lol.

yea i'd be ok with that assuming the gameplay would be as fun as KH2. 

from what i've seen, the Dynasty Warrior games look like you're just wiping the floor with entire mobs of enemies which seems like it would get dull but idk. i haven't seen that much so i would assume the games give you a wide variety of options when it comes to dealing with enemies. 

still, i'd be open to a Dynasty Wars styled KH game. 

yea i'd be ok with that assuming the gameplay would be as fun as KH2. 

from what i've seen, the Dynasty Warrior games look like you're just wiping the floor with entire mobs of enemies which seems like it would get dull but idk. i haven't seen that much so i would assume the games give you a wide variety of options when it comes to dealing with enemies. 

still, i'd be open to a Dynasty Wars styled KH game. 

it wouldn't really be like KH2. Musou games are about using specific prebaked combos to beat huge swarms of enemies

they're very grindy so

yes they do get dull quick

With the amount of colorful and flashy combos one can dish out in the Kingdom Hearts series, it's a wonder that there hasn't been any talks of making a Dynasty Warriors-esque Kingdom Hearts game! Like you said, Tails, given the history of the series with its epic scale moments, 1000 Heartless battle being the highlight, I could definitely see a "Keyblade Warriors" game in the vein of Dynasty Warriors! It'd sure be fun, that much I can say! :D

Just imagine peppering damage to thousands of Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed and Nightmares with Drive Forms, Limits, Keyblade Transformations, Magic, Flowmotion, Keyblade Gliders and what have you! Just with all those different styles of combat, you got your variety right there! :D

I'd say there's quite a few video games series that could use the Dynasty Warriors treatment, just like I'd say there's quite a few video game series that could use the Bethesda style open world treatment. Dynasty Warriors is one of those game concepts that just FITS so many different IPs and Kingdom Hearts is no exception.

One thing is for sure, if they ever do make a game like that Sinister Shadows needs to be in the soundtrack somewhere.