Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

Which KH character would be the best addition to Final Fantasy Dissidia?

Which KH character would be the best addition to Final Fantasy Dissidia?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which KH character would be the best addition to Final Fantasy Dissidia?

• Roxas
    • Marluxia
    • Ventus
    • Axel/Lea
    • Master Xehanort
    • Xemnas
    • Terra
    • Riku
    • Aqua
    • Sora
    • Mickey
    • None of them.
    • Another character? Share below!

To make it even, I would like for Sora and Xehanort to appear as guest fighters for Dissidia NT! It would undeniably be awesome and introduce new players into the Kingdom Hearts series! It just screams perfection!

If only one character could make it, I'd like it to be Xehanort! His dark powers and vast repertoire of attacks make him perfect for Dissidia! :D

Honestly, I don't really want any KH characters to be in Dissidia.  Its weird because I love crossovers, but for some reason, I just don't want Dissidia to cross over with KH (even though Dissidia was originally going to be a KH spinoff)

Sora's the obvious choice. I feel like Roxas would actually be a pretty decent addition, at least in his casual/Twilight Town outfit, since it's a pretty classic Nomura design and he still looks good with his weapons.

Well, saying Sora is obvious (even though he would be the best addition representing Kingdom Hearts), I would love to see Axel in the game. Playing as Axel with dire attacks, chakrams and all, would be really awesome!! Another option I would choose would certainly be Aqua, because she is best girl LOL