•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo
Roleplay

My Hero Academia - Cataclysm (RP)

Roleplay

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#41 Scrapmaster

Scrapmaster

Survivor

• Archives Team
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:11 PM

- Ezekiel - 

"100 meter dash...and javelin toss" Ezekiel smirked as he realized his quirk would assist him greatly. As he watched the others do their throws he was one of the last to do it.

"Fine, my turn." Ezekiel spoke. Grabbing a javelin and aiming it upwards, the other students would notice his eyes glowing brighter and brigther, this signaled he was charging psychic energy into the javelin and would utilize it to enhance the speed of which it would be launched too. 

Ezekiel launched the javelin, a strong shockwave of wind was released behind him as he threw the javelin, rivaling Lars as it quickly flew out of sight from everyone as well. This was due to him focusing psychic energy in his hands and into the javelin as he held it, enabling him to control how strong the launch he could launch it, with a strong psychic burst.

Ezekiel whipped his hands as he looked at Lars with a smirk. "Guess what? Im Psychic too." Ezekiel commented. As he allowed anyone else that needed to toss to do so. 

Edited by Scrapmaster, 28 August 2017 - 12:18 PM.

#42 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 110 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 01:54 PM

Ryan whistled as he saw how far these throws would go. He was generally impressed by this, grinning visibly. "These guys are good, aren't they Ojime?" He looked towards his friend and she was...Frozen. Her legs were shaking as if she were in a blizzard. How can stand up to these amazing students when they have what I lack? Oh, and in front oftheoriginalsymbolofpeaceI'llbeadisappointmentashisstudentand mylifegoingtostartcrumblingdownsomebodyendmyli-

Snap snap! "Yo! Oji!" Ryan said snapping his fingers next to Ojime. Her 'inner panic attack' had ended thanks to him. Ojime looked at Ryan who had this relaxed composure based on his smile.  "Just chillax, a'right? Listen, let's both go together. I'll stand by yo' side."

Ojime slowly nodded to this suggestion. Before she knew it, Ryan had grabbed her hand and started walking the field. With step she took, her legs wobbled and almost fell. Supporting her, Ryan held her hand tightly as the two of them made to the field. From there, Ryan faced All Might and pointed his thumb towards Ojime.

"This girl here, Ojime Maboroshi, will be goin' first, Mr. Might. I'll just be here to support her."

First...First...

FIRST

Before Ryan...She had to go FIRST. Ojime gulped and whimpered a little. It wouldn't be hard at all to see that she was scared, nervous, and even anxious at the same time. What to do now? How will she stand up? She'll make a fool out herself! She'll be the laughing stock of the class! She'll-

"Here ya go!" Ryan's voice said. The mouse-eared boy was holding the javelin in his hands and was handing it to Ojime. "Remember. You got this." He said with a wink before standing off to the side, close by to her.

With the javelin in her hands, Ojime took a deep breath, but couldn't shake of the inner pressure she was going through. In fact, the javelin itself was shaking so much, she accidentally dropped it (thunk!) and quickly picked it back up. In her mind, Oji looked like a nervous wreck.

"Go, go Ojime!" Ryan's voice can heard from the other side.

"You got this girl, just take it slow!

You're Ojime, the best girl I know!

I get it, yo' nerves seem big at this point time,

so that's why I'm makin' these inspiring rhymes!

Go, go Ojime! You got this girl!

Go, go Ojime! Shock the world!"

This gave a spark in Ojime's confidence. Ryan...Thanks.

Ojime moved her arm back, aimed the javelin upwards, and with one swing...

WOOOSH!

The javelin flew...67 meters far. Ojime took another deep breath. Finally...It was over for her. "Phew...I did it." She was then welcomed by the bouncing joy of Ryan. "Woo-hoo! Way to go Ojime! Feel better now?"

Ojime nodded with a small smile. "Now that I did it...I feel a little better."

"Great! Now I know you'll do great in the 100 meter dash!"

......Aw carps and crap. Oji thought.

#43 Iamkingdomhearts1000

Iamkingdomhearts1000

Reconnect. ReMIX.

• 2,090 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 03:54 PM

Using his Quirk, Pyro melted the handle of the javelin and threw it at least, as far, as 38 meters, he lastly says to himself "Right...now the 100 meter dash, correct sir All Might?" said Pyro, asking All Might.

#44 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 110 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 06:54 PM

Using his Quirk, Pyro melted the handle of the javelin and threw it at least, as far, as 38 meters, he lastly says to himself "Right...now the 100 meter dash, correct sir All Might?" said Pyro, asking All Might.

"Eh, hold on a minute there pal." The mouse-eared boy said from behind him. "I get that you're eager, but just give me a chance to show off a little bit before we move on." He said with a chuckle. Ryan then went over and picked up the next javelin and faced Pyro. "But I guess I could use some assistance. Do me a favor and just swing the thing at me, a'right?" He asked while handing the javelin to Pyro.

(I know this might be a bad idea, but I know what I'm doing here. xD)

#45 Oblivion 22

Oblivion 22

~Sleepy Ash~

• 56 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:19 AM

All Might noted down the next few javelin tosses in quick succession, getting a grasp of where everyone's strengths may lie. Looking up at whoever was up next, All Might stepped forward towards Ryan who was asking Pyro for assistance.
"Ryan my boy, I must inform you that this is a test you must complete on your own. Borrowing strength from others often comes up with benefits, but there also comes a time where you must prove you can stand on your own two feet. For now that is this very moment."
Meanwhile, as the Javelin tosses continued, Lars was preparing for his 100 metre dash. His lips curled into a smirk as Ezekiel managed a throw that was equal to his, biting his thumb lightly with wide glaring eyes.
"I definitely know who I wanna fight now."
Shiki, who was standing a little away from Lars, was also waiting to do his run. It was extremely faint, but his eyes were a little narrower and his expression seemed to show just a hint of annoyance.
"You shouldn't underestimate us."
Lars' ears perked up, a playful smile drawn across his face.
"Oh? And why's that? Are you gonna hit me with your zombie strength? Or will I fight someone else? The stretchy chick? Maybe that cocky guy from class."
Shiki didn't back down, taking a step up to Lars with his unwavering expression.
"If I end up fighting you... I'll make sure to flatten you."
Lars was about to put a hand on Shiki's shoulder, but thought better of it this time around. With a laugh, Lars turned and took his position to begin his run.
"You're very funny for someone who can't laugh zombie boy."
Lars then took off running, completing his sprint in around 15 seconds without using his Quirk. Shiki took a deep breath, setting up to run after Lars was out of the way. Shiki poked his legs with his middle and index fingers a few times before he got ready to run. Within only a few seconds, Shiki came bolting down the track, crossing the finish line in just under 4 seconds. Lars looked over his shoulder at Shiki who was now sat on the ground, massaging his legs. The black haired student smiled as he spoke to himself.
"So~ You're more interesting than I first thought after all."

#46 Stardustblade358

Stardustblade358

Sharpshooter

• 1,007 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:11 AM

Haguki stretched, rubbing her shoulder and arm as she watched Shiki and Lars go ahead on the 100 meter dash. "(4 seconds.)" Haguki thought, gulping slightly. "That's insane." She muttered. Things were not looking that good. She shook her head, pushing away the negative thoughts. "Concentrate!" She hummed to herself, her mind quickly working for an idea as she stepped up to the track. "My turn!" She dug the heels of her shoes into the ground, creating inditations. She knelt down, digging her hands into the ground and gripping it as tight as she could. While holding onto them ground, she began to walk back, her arms stretching as tension was built up, once more using her body as a slingshot. She backed up as much as her arms could take before they began to ache from the tension, causing her to halt, while being pretty far away. The moment she passed that line her time would start. She had to make sure she reached the end of it. "Clear!" Haguki yelled, jumping up as she was slung right back and across the track, letting go of the ground so her arms came with her, screaming as she did. It was fast enough that by the time she crossed the finish line there was still enough momentum before she fell back to the ground, rolling at the crash landing until she eventually came to a stop. She groaned, carefully sitting up with a pout. That hurt. "I need sugar after this." Haguki whined, opening one eye to look at the time. 6 seconds. Just like that, her pain was nothing as she jumped on to her feet, cheering in victory. "Heck yeah I beat Lars!" She said, giggling in glee.

#47 Azure Flame

Azure Flame
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:30 AM

Alright Lucas, this is your time to shine, show them what you can do! he thought to himself, psyching himself up as he stretched a bit. He took his shoes off and got ready. Once he took off, his feet left the ground as his arms and legs turned into laser cannons below the elbow and knees, pointing away from himself. "Full burst!" he said, the cannons all firing at once, the force launching him foreward. As he crossed the finish line, his arms and legs turned back, and he skidded to a halt, walking back to brush his feet off and put his shoes back on. He looked up to see a time of 2 seconds, which made sense to him. 1 second to transform, 1 second to be launched forward. However, he could feel the toll it put on him stamina-wise. He figured, firing off all four cannons with that extra boost probably used up about 5 uses out of 10, one for each cannon, and one for that extra boost. That meant he only had 5 more uses of his single cannons before he passed out from exhaustion. He grabbed a water bottle and drank it down, wishing he had a meter to show his energy levels, glad he included it in his hero suit design.

Edited by Azure Flame, 29 August 2017 - 11:31 AM.

#48 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 110 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:30 AM

Ryan gave a nod towards All Might, still smiling. He respected a teacher like him who has done so much in the past. He gave a thumbs up. "Got it, Mr. Might. Think I know what to do now. In fact...It hasn't been 2 minutes yet, has it?"

Ryan reached into his ear and pulled out what looks to be a white Kanji. A Kanji SFX you would find in a manga pulled right out of this guy's mouse ears! It would mean "WOOOSH!" if translated. "A'right! This should do the trick." Ryan stuck the Kanji on the javelin and then threw it up in the air. Midway, the javelin gained sudden burst of height, going high up in the air! It flew about 148 meters far. "Heck yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about!" Good thing I could hear that when Ojime did her throw.

Th-Those guys are good... Ojime thought looking at the 100 meter dash performances. She knew she was fast, but...Can she be that fast? To beat those kinds of times? She gulped. Her legs were shaking once more. Oh why, why is my Quirk so useless right now?

Ryan figured that he would go before Ojime did this time, but he would wait his turn. Hopefully another sound might be useful.

(EDIT)

Once Lucas finished, Ryan was like...Lady Luck has found her favorite! 

He went up to the track and pulled out another Kanji SFX from his ear. This time it meant "BOOM!". Ojime gasped a little. "U-Um, Ryan? Isn't that just a little d-dangerous?" She asked. Ryan chuckled. "A little risk never hurt me much. Heh heh!" Ryan stuck the Kanji on his back. "Hold yo' breath cause here we-"

BOOM!

Ryan was suddenly blasted away forward! "GOOOOO!!!"

He soon passed the line, but landed in a tumble. Landing on his front, Ryan shook his head and straightened his ears. "A bit painful, yet enjoyable." He jumped up and turned around. The time read "1.99 seconds" (Or 2.15 sec. if I need to change). Ryan whistled. "Sorry about that ya'll!" Ryan yelled back to the group of students, rubbing the back of his head. "Guess I set the bar a little higher than I intended! Heh heh heh!"

Edited by kingdomhearts45, 29 August 2017 - 11:51 AM.

#49 Joemahon1

Joemahon1

Film Maker

• 1,172 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:52 AM

Shizuka looked to the track as they ran there 100 meters "(I've got to do better this time I had the weakest throw out of everyone in the javelin I need to pick up my time here)" just then Shizuka noticed Lucas's run "(Lasers! Wait he used the force of the lasers to launch himself forward I wonder if I could do that with my water)" Walking up to the track Shizuka stood at the start line as she did Ojex took notice of her as he saw water forming around her hands "(A water quirk not a bad plan looks like she's paying attention to the other guys in class and this time she's trying to copy the jet launch method laser tag used when he did his run)" Taking a deep breath Shizuka hops into the air and as she does a torrent of water is released from both of her hands launching her forward at high speed "(Wait she's not stopping crap)" Shizuka launched straight towards the wall Ojex roared out "Hey she's going to ram the wall hard someone catch her!" Ojex roared out to the others who had already finished there runs and where on the other side of the track closer to where Shizuka had sent herself flying

#50 Scrapmaster

Scrapmaster

Survivor

• Archives Team
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 12:03 PM

- Ezekiel - 

Ezekiel watched the others complete the 100 meter dash before him, he wasn't going to beat them in speed, he would have to settle for a happy medium, if anything. But before that he heard Ojex shouting about something. Which was Shizuka, who was about to slam herself into a wall.

Ezekiel acted quickly as Ojex took notice of Shizuka's reckless usage of her quirk, as he launched himself to catch her before the slammed herself into the wall. Utilizing a controled burst of psychic energy on his feet he managed to shoot himself and quickly controled his momentum so he could grab her from behind. 

Ezekiel grabbed Shizuka as they both fell on the ground, her on top of him of course as they slid across the ground. 'My back...' Ezekiel thought.

It didn't take long for him to notice he was holding Shizuka by the waist, prompting him to blush as he let go and quickly got up. Even if his back hurt like hell. "Are you...alright?" Ezekiel asked her. "You need to be more careful with your water quirk..." Ezekiel spoke, still flustered.

Edited by Scrapmaster, 29 August 2017 - 12:06 PM.

#51 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 110 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 12:22 PM

Both Ryan and even Ojime ran over to where Ezekiel and Shizuka landed.

"Hey, you two a'right?" Ryan asked. "That was a pretty hard fall ya'll had." He exchanged a hand to Shizuka. "Name's Ryan and this is Ojime."

Ojime took a closer look and found Ezekiel blushing. "U-Umm....M-May I ask wh-why you're blushing?" She asked politely.

#52 Scrapmaster

Scrapmaster

Survivor

• Archives Team
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:00 PM

- Ezekiel - 

Ezekiel's entire body perked up as Ojime asked him why he's blushing.

"I...uh..." Ezekiel spoke, now even more embarrassed, scratching his cheek with his index fingers, "Its...nothing!" Ezekiel spoke as he began to walk towards the start line of the hundred meter dash.

He didn't waste time, he walked off before anyone could say anything else, it was clear he was very shy on these sort of situations.

It didn't take long for him to begin the Dash either. Utilizing the same method of which he used to save Shizuka, by launching himself into a headstart and keeping himself with the same momentum by leaping with his power, it was much easier than running. releasing psychich shockwaves on his steps allowed for little energy consumed and increased distance and speed gained. 

He managed to beat the course in a total of 9 seconds, not too fast. Nor too slow. He was still a bit flustered by what had just happened, however. He didn't even get to talk to Shizuka before his shyness made him leave and take the dash course.

#53 Joemahon1

Joemahon1

Film Maker

• 1,172 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:02 PM

Looking over to the others Ojex gave a sigh of relief "Well looks like everyone's okay at least so that's good" Cracking his neck Ojex walked over to the start line first he examined the last time recorded Shizuka's which clocked in at 4 seconds "Huh considering she didn't even have any control that's pretty impressive actually the not having any control might be what made her so fast using the technique she did" Getting into a starting position Ojex took a deep breath and then took off finishing his 100 meters at the 15 second mark matching Lars time "(right be check how the pile up are doing)" Heading over to the accident prone Shizuka, Ojex kept a slight distance as he watched to see what was going on around her. 

Shizuka took Ryan's hand to help herself up from the ground and then quickly turned to everyone bowing her head "I'm so sorry everyone!" Shizuka quickly blurted out an apology as she was obviously feeling upset with herself "I wanted to try and get a good time and I tried using my quirk in a way I wasn't use to and it just resulted in trouble for everyone I'm really sorry!" Turning to Ezekiel, Shizuka gave a quick second bow "Thank you for catching me" Shizuka quickly broke away from the group her face very red as she did she approached Ojex and stopped for a moment "Thank you for calling out to the others" with those quick words Shizuka rushed off to the side of the track to be by herself for a few minutes to try and help herself calm down. 

Reaching a spot away from everyone else Shizuka sat down on the ground and began to huge her legs "I'm such a screw up all I do is cause trouble for other people I've been causing nothing but trouble all day should I really even be here?"

Ojex watched as Shizuka went off alone as he then moved to approach the others going beside Ezekiel, Ojex placed his hand on Ezekiel's shoulder "Good catch man, but might want to be careful where you grab people in future don't want to get labeled a pervert now do ya" Giving Ezekiel both a complent and a light dig at the same time Ojex gave a slight smirk to his classmate

#54 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 110 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:28 PM

Ezekiel's response didn't leave with much information...Or confidence in socializing in that matter. "Um..Ryan?"

"Yeah, Oji?" Ryan turned to see a nervous, yet adorable Ojime who looked like she was about to cry. "D-Did I...Hurt his feelings?" She asked, whimpering.

"Oh nah, nah. That guy? He must be just shy is all." Ryan said, shrugging it off. Ojime wiped her eyes. "H-He is?"

"Yeah. You didn't anything wrong." Ryan added, trying to reassure his friend. "O-Okay..."

Ojime turned around and looked at the group. The only ones that haven't gone is that Pyro-guy...And her.

Aw jeez... Ojime made her way over to Shizuka, sat down next to her, and curled up hugging her legs while rocking back and forth while whimpering. If anyone looked at her, they would immediately get the sense that she was very nervous and anxious.

#55 Oblivion 22

Oblivion 22

~Sleepy Ash~

• 56 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:46 PM

With almost everyone having completed both tests, it was time for All Might to begin pairing people up and sending them off to spar against each other. However, All Might paused for a moment, seeing Lars and Ezekiel at the top of the list. Not wanting to cause a disaster that would end in a building collapsing, All Might decided to not place those two together under any circumstances.
"All right class, I have the pairs all set up. You should be fighting someone who is close to your skill level. Except the two at the top, letting you two fight is probably a bad idea. Lars, you will fight Shiki. Ezekiel, you will fight Ryan. The remaining pairs will be as follows; Ojex and Lucas, Shizuka and Haguki. Pyro and Ojime have not ran yet, so you two will be paired up to round us all out. The rules to win are simple. Either knock your opponent out or render them unable to fight any longer."
All Might looked up from his clip board to find Lars with his arms crossed, peering over the clipboard.
"I won't blow up the school, so let me fight the strong one."
Shiki walked past All Might and Lars, heading straight to the open field where the fights would occur. All Might sighed, seeing the trouble with controlling Lars.
"Lars my boy, don't you understand this is both a learning experience both yourself and young Shiki?"
"But he can't beat me, he's just a mutant type quirk user. It'd be a waste of time."
"... Hey."
Lars turned his head as he was being called by Shiki who looked much more serious than before. For the zombie to make such an expression, he must have been truly furious. Lars sighed before heading over to the field, standing roughly twenty feet from Shiki. All Might looked between the two of them slowly, hoping that Lars wouldn't toy with Shiki. Lars raised his hands in preparation with a smirk across his face while Shiki put an index finger to his head and another to his chest. All Might then shouted out to them.
"Begi-!"
The second All Might began to speak, Lars was hit flat straight against the floor with a thunderous punch from Shiki. The ground trembled and cracked beneath Lars as he had lost consciousness almost instantly.
"I told you... I would flatten you."
Shiki's entire right arm was purple and his legs were wavering as he stood above the completely defeated Lars. All Might was baffled by what he'd just seen.
"Shiki... What was that?"
Shiki looked over, sitting down on the ground next to Lars.
"A humans brain always puts a limit on the body so that it doesn't cause harm to itself. To make sure it doesn't go beyond 100% of it's capability. But... I'm a zombie."
Shiki held onto his right arm as it was clearly unresponsive.
"I won't be using this arm that well for about a few days, but I'd say it was worth it to put this guy in his place."
All Might took out a phone and called the school nurse to take the two boys to the infirmary. With a sigh, All Might returned his attention to the rest of the class.
"Well after that decisive win, who would like to spar next?"

#56 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 110 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:05 PM

Ryan was astonished by the amount of time that first fight took. "Daaang...That guy must've been ticked off." Ryan commented. He turned to Ojime who was still...in her panicky state next to Shizuka. He sighed. "Poor Oji." He walked over to Ezekiel. "Say uh, you mind if held back our fight juuust a bit. Ya see..." He points to Ojime with his thumb. "I need to give my nervous best friend a confidence if ya know what I mean. Pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?"

#57 Stardustblade358

Stardustblade358

Sharpshooter

• 1,007 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:00 PM

Haguki looked looked over to Shizuka, the poor girl had gloomy worry all over her. She decided to step up, gently placing a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, turn that frown upside down! You're giving yourself too little credit! Have you any idea how hard it is to get into this class? Unless you got in by recommendation you competed against students from all over and you beat them at getting here." Haguki said as she gave Shizuka thumbs up. "You're hero material! You wouldn't be here otherwise, so cheer up." Haguki said, hoping to cheer her up at the very least a bit. She then turned to Ojime, kneeling down to her and getting her hands on her shoulder. "The same goes to you, Ojime. You want to be a hero, don't you? It's scary, sure, but that's what heroes do! They face scary stuff so other people don't have to! One doesn't become a hero overnight! Even Deku, the Symbol of Peace himself, spent years perfecting himself and his quirk usage to become the hero he is today! You're just starting, so don't give up to, alright?" Haguki asked, smiling at Ojime. She was personally scared of herself failing at her dream. She just figured being afraid wasn't going to do anything,about but being loud and proud would. She had enough time to witness the rather quick match between Shiki and Lars, Shiki winning it with a single blow. Haguki clapped, calling out at Lars. "Better head over to Recovery Girl! She might be able to save what's left of your ego, Lars!" Though she felt bad, seeing how he has been acted...she believed he deserved that one.

Edited by Stardustblade358, 30 August 2017 - 02:34 PM.

#58 Joemahon1

Joemahon1

Film Maker

• 1,172 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:20 PM

Ojex:

Watching as Shiki knocked the over confident Lars out Ojex had a rather content smile on his face "(I did say the using the entrance exam to mark your own place in this school was a stupid thing to do, good job Walking Dead)" Giving a light sigh Ojex began to stretch himself out as he looked towards his opponent for the match up's Lucas "(This should be interesting from what I saw during the running test and that dumb nickname he mentioned earlier it seems he can turn parts of his body into laser type weapons... hum I can't exactly predict how my quirk would match up with his without taking at least one clean hit, I'd need to have some rough estimates on the intensity of the lasers out put and head to have a anything prepared to counter it and for that...)" Ojex rubbed his eyes out of tiredness "(This is going to be a pain, I'll have to be on my toes for this one)"

Shizuka:

Shizuka looked up to Haguki as she tried to give her a confidence boost. Having not been in the class for most of Lars's earlier gloating Shizuka was also having a hard time understanding why so many people where happy to see a fellow classmate knocked out cold. Slowly standing up Shizuka faced Haguki "Uh... should we go next?" Shizuka asked with a quiet voice knowing full well even if she wanted to she wouldn't be able to get out of talking part in this class challenge

#59 Stardustblade358

Stardustblade358

Sharpshooter

• 1,007 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:42 PM

Haguki nodded. "Yeah! Let's go!" Haguki said, standing up and glancing over at All Might, waving at him. "We'll go next!" She called. She walked over to the area with Shizuka, stretching slightly. "Now, Shizuka, don't hesitate and give it all you've got. Try and hurt me like you'd do to a villain or something! If you do, I'll do the same, alright?" Haguki said with a smile. She stepped away, standing on her side of the battlefield as she waved at Shizuka. When All Might gave them the permission to commence, Haguki got into a heroic pose. "Bring it on!" She laughed, as she decided to go for the first hit. She dashed towards Shizuka, pulling back as she threw a punch right at her.

#60 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 110 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:36 PM

Ojime looked up at Haguki as she spoke to her. A sparkle appeared in Ojime's eyes. Her words were nothing but true. She wanted to be a hero, so she would have to work hard at it! "....Y-You're right. It's too soon for me to give up." Ojime starts to get up. "Even if I might be a nervous wreck...I've got to do my best!" She took a deep breath. She could feel a boost of confidence in her. Remember why you're doing this...Remember who you're doing this for... "Th-Thank you...Ms. Haguki. I-I hope become a great hero too." She said with a small smile. When Ryan saw this, he grinned. "Ya know...Never mind. She's fine now." He said to Ezekiel.

"I'm ready to run the track."

Ojime made her way to the track, this time without Ryan's help. Everyone might be paying attention to the sparring matches, which makes things a little easier for her. She closed her eyes, took another deep breath, and started sprinting down the track.

She was soon done before she knew it and stopped having her hands on her knees and panting. She looked up at her time.

12 seconds. And that's without a Quirk...

"....Phew! I-I actually did better than I expected..." But then she remembered...Oji had to fight Pyro...

....Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roleplay