Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest Stevie Goodwin

Any fans of the Kingdom Hearts 1 Sora Outfit?

it's a solid design. it's pretty simple in terms of colors and parts and i think that's what makes it memorable. the sections of the outfit that are mostly one solid color really stand out in your mind and i believe that is an important element of character design. 

personally i'm a fan of the KH2 look because i dig that black and yellow color combo its got going on. i can still appreciate the design choices behind KH1's outfit though. it probably helped that it was based off of Mickey Mouse's outfit. 

KH1 is still the best Kingdom hearts the sequels made the disney and final fantasy worlds drift apart more and more while I feel that the first game was a perfect mix. So is sora in the first game you cant say If he is truly more disney or final fantasy character and his outfit reflects that aswell he has gloves like mickey big shoes like him jet his design still also fits into Final fantasy

PS: man sora has good teeth!

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

Guest Stevie Goodwin

I, personally, don't like it. I know why Nomura designed it that way, I'm just not a fan. I like the KH2 outfit, though. KH3 outfit looks alright, but I'm hoping they work on it some more.

Oh man. Do you really hate the KH1 outfit? I like it a lot.

Guest Stevie Goodwin

Well KH1 was my first Kingdom Hearts game I played and I still love the outfit to this day. Is it an okay costume?

There's nothing wrong with Sora's original costume. It's pretty awesome, and it's the most iconic outfit he has, but I like his Kingdom Hearts II outfit more, and his Kingdom Hearts III outfit looks superb! 

I guess that seeing Sora in his KH1 outfit for a good many of the games kinda makes me feel indifferent of said outfit! But it's still awesome, I'll give you that! :)

Guest Stevie Goodwin

I would agree 100%. It is the most iconic outfit. Also, I heard that the KH1 Sora was more immature than the KH2 one. Does the KH1 Sora act the same way since i saw him with a funny smile.