•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

My Hero Academia - Cataclysm (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Azure Flame

Azure Flame
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:13 PM

Me too, for Lucas.

#62 Oblivion 22

Oblivion 22

~Sleepy Ash~

• 56 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:22 AM

Im fine with Ezekiel's score. But I would like an explanation to see what he could improve in.

Me too, for Lucas.

Hmmm, to better explain how the two of you can improve, maybe I should explain why I chose Haguki as the top student. With a middle of the pack score in the javelin and one of the faster times in the dash plus a win from the fight, Haguki was already gonna be a top contender. But using your quirk in creative and sometimes unpredictable ways shows how well your character can adapt to different situations. So for the two of you to improve, I think it's more to do with thinking more outside of the box rather than just powering up.

Edited by Oblivion 22, 09 September 2017 - 10:23 AM.

#63 Azure Flame

Azure Flame
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:27 AM

Makes sense.

#64 Oblivion 22

Oblivion 22

~Sleepy Ash~

• 56 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:10 PM

Since we now have a determined number of people participating in this RP, I'm considering removing the limit on the number of characters you can create. Feel free to let me know if you're interested by this decision, but try not to make to many characters that lead to losing focus on where you want those characters to progress and affect the story.

#65 Cam1949

Cam1949
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:15 PM

Think I could jump on this... I don't want to step in mid way and ruin everything that has happened, and make it difficult for you.