Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oblivion 22

My Hero Academia - Cataclysm (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

BEFORE ANYONE CALLS B.S. LET ME EXPLAIN:

Due to her Quirk not really being...Offensive, Ojime works out a bit (it relieves her from stress most of the time, so you can imagine how much she does) So I'm sorry if the distance seems too farfetched and I'll change to a more realistic measurement if I need to.

All I'm gonna say is don't judge a book by its cover.

BTW, I'll do Ryan's turn after someone else posts, either if they need to or for reaction purposes.  

Okay, so IAKH1K has dropped out. I'll invent a reason for why his characters are no longer present and then we can get this show back on the road. Never fear young RPers, the GM is here. ;)

In fact, I may be able to use this as a plot device for you guys.

Edited by Oblivion 22

Okay, for Ojime it's pretty simple. She performed the worst in the class and she wasn't able to go into her fight. Unfortunately these test conditions were unfavourable for her, so she kinda drew the short end of the stick this time around.

As for Ryan's ranking, he looked extremely exhausted after being beaten by Ezekiel. However, by the end of the fight Ezekiel still seemed to have some energy left in the tank to go on just that little bit longer. Putting him below the others that are above him is mostly due to his performance during the javeling throw as everyone above him either tied or won their matches.

Im fine with Ezekiel's score. But I would like an explanation to see what he could improve in.

Me too, for Lucas.

Hmmm, to better explain how the two of you can improve, maybe I should explain why I chose Haguki as the top student. With a middle of the pack score in the javelin and one of the faster times in the dash plus a win from the fight, Haguki was already gonna be a top contender. But using your quirk in creative and sometimes unpredictable ways shows how well your character can adapt to different situations. So for the two of you to improve, I think it's more to do with thinking more outside of the box rather than just powering up.

Edited by Oblivion 22

Since we now have a determined number of people participating in this RP, I'm considering removing the limit on the number of characters you can create. Feel free to let me know if you're interested by this decision, but try not to make to many characters that lead to losing focus on where you want those characters to progress and affect the story.