Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Which Kingdom Hearts entry has the best boxart?

Which Kingdom Hearts entry has the best boxart?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts entry has the best boxart?

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
    • Chain of Memories
    • Re:Chain of Memories
    • Kingdom Hearts II
    • Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
    • 358/2 Days
    • Birth by Sleep
    • Birth by Sleep Final Mix
    • Re:coded
    • HD 1.5 ReMIX
    • HD 2.5 ReMIX
    • HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
    • Dream Drop Distance
    • I like all of them
    • I don't like any of them

Tough to choose because all of them have their own unique flair. But if I had to narrow it down to just one I would go with HD 1.5 ReMIX just because it's nice to see everyone smiling instead of just kind of a straight face or a sigh that most of the other box arts have. 

I love all of them! However, if you making me choose one, I would say the first. This cover is was the very reason I got into playing the game. The fact not only is it beautiful, but it is also one of the most unique cover of a game I have ever seen. I mean, how often do you see beautiful artwork featuring anime kids with Donald and Goofy? LOL Besides the beauty of the artwork, the content in the cover is what got me curious. I wanted to know what the story was behind it. And it's to the fandom from there LOL

No idea why it's not up there but Dream Drop Distance box art is my favorite. I love how sora is dropping and mickey is trying to save him

Me too. The trailer was what got me into the series. As soon as I saw Disney characters, I was like,"I want this game right now." And I got it and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Now 5 years later, I'm working on Days and I am loving it so far.

I love all the cover artworks for all of the entries in the series, but if there's one in particular that I'd have to pick, it would be the cover for 2.5! Having Xehanort front and center, all imposing and intimidating, with Ansem and Xemnas by his side just reeks of badassery, and having the heroes at the bottom and different Keyblades surrounding them is a cool design, and to me, it's one of the most visually appealing covers in the series! I'm sure that the cover art for Kingdom Hearts III will be no doubt monumental, so I'm hoping we get to take a gander at that in the coming months! :3