Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Kingdom Hearts game(s) have you not 100%ed and why?

Which Kingdom Hearts game(s) have you not 100%ed and why?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts game(s) have you not 100%ed and why?

• KH1/KH1 Final Mix
    • CoM/Re:CoM
    • KH2/KH2 Final Mix
    • 358/2 Days
    • BBS/BBS Final Mix
    • Coded/Re:Coded
    • Dream Drop Distance
    • 0.2 BBS
    • I got em all!

All of them, because of different various reasons, and plus I really don't care about 100% every game I play. I mean I try to do as much as I can, but either lack of skill or me just losing interest and moving on to something else always gets me to not 100% a game. I mean take Super Mario Odyssey, I will most likely play and do as much as I can in that game, but I most likely won't 100% it. It's this way with any game and KH is no exception.

KH I, KH Re:com and KH BBS, but I'm working on them all.

Only have to get everything with Aqua and then I'm done with BBS. (Doing the command board 3 times is so booooring :dry: )

I still need the speedrun, don't die, and don't change equip in KH I (For the trophies, got everything else though)

And for Re:com.... ewww Farming xP

I think I even got everything in Re:Coded, I kinda liked the gameplay xD

I'm working my way on all of them! I recently finished KH1 (took roughly 3 years, took long breaks) and now I'm onto KH2. I was going to skip Re:COM but after watching someone enjoy the game, it made me want to go back. I got close to 100%ing 358/2 Days, but the Dustflier made me quit. And I never owned Re:Coded original so I'm counting the cutscenes on the remixes.

I've only 100%ed the PS4 version of DDD, not counting like 2 of the in game trophies though (so I guess it's at like 99% xD) and possibly even Days. The others I'm still working on and I don't have the DS version of Re:Coded.

Edited by MythrilMagician

i got all the games that came in 1.5 and 2.5 but i could never be bothered to 100% Days, Re:Coded or DDD (maybe when i own the remaster). Days and Re:Coded just weren't fun games to go back to and with DDD i just never felt like going for it. 

I've completed all the games in the series 100% except for Days, Re:Coded and DDD!

For Days, I don't think I did all the missions absolutely 100%, as I believe I missed some things on the final few missions, and I don't think I got all the weapons for Roxas.

For Re:Coded, I didn't get all the in-game trophies, so there's that, and I believe I didn't get to unlock the secret ending to it either! (Considering I've unlocked the secret endings for all the other entries and not this one....makes me feel ashamed. v_v)

For Dream Drop Distance, the same thing as with Re:Coded in terms of the in-game trophies. I don't believe that I got them all.

But yeah, for all the other ones, I've practically done everything 100%! Except for Union X. No one will ever be able to 100% Union X. xD

Edited by The Transcendent Key

All of them. I play every Kingdom Hearts games and I have not 100% completed them. The reason why was because I mainly play these Kingdom Hearts games for the story. I love the characters and story. I sometimes play some of the post game events, for example, Sephiroth and Lingering Will. But yeah I just play these for the story and characters. The highest percentage I got was like around 80% to 85% in Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep, and 358/2 Days. My vote is "All of them."

Edited by Movies798

I did the first and second when I was younger but now that I am older I say to myself I dont want to look into every corner and search for every small collectable anymore, Plus these days you can just look online where everything is and what you will get as a reward. I still do it sometimes in some games but I am passed that age where I 100% every game that I get.  But I think I will get around to 100% all of the KH games since they are THE cornerstone of my nerdyness

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

Days, Re:Coded, and 0.2. I don't have Re:Coded, so there's that, but I can't be bothered to go back and collect all those Days Challenge Sigils, though I mean to at some point =P.

After my initial playthrough of 0.2 I cycled around and started over again with KH1, so I'll get back to 0.2 in the future.

Honestly, 100%ing isn't necessarily hard, although if you struggle with the higher difficulties, it does require multiple playthroughs.

All of them and I own all of them. The closest I got to 100% was in KH1 but after what felt like forever of boring, repetitive gameplay, I had to stop. As far as I'm concerned, I've 100%ed the games when I unlock every character entry in the Journal and beat every (canon) boss...except YX in BBS because screw that fight.

Everything except KH1/FM. And the Days and Re:coded movies if they count xP

CoM and BBS are a pain to 100%, so I'm not gonna bother. Haven't played through all of Re:coded yet, but most likely won't. And I haven't played anything in the 2.8 collection as of right now because I'm poor and can't get a PS4. :( As for KH2/FM I haven't yet because time, but I might go back to it eventually because it's probably the most bearable.

Peace!

Edited by Yuya Sakaki