•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

New Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Trailer

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ultimosora

Ultimosora

Little Boy

• 202 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:45 PM

Following Pokemon, the empty lots are filled, and formerly meeting Ryuki. This is want I wanted to see to justify the third version. 

#2 VisitJoan

VisitJoan

I don't roll with the punches, I punch back

• 3,777 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:16 PM

What about that weird portal thing over Poni Island? Apparently some people think it's related to Sinnoh. That was the last thing in my mind.

#3 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Light!"

• 11,830 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:13 PM

Huh, this looks interesting! I wonder what clues to the next gen will be hidden in this game? :O

#4 KevinCunningham

KevinCunningham
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2017 - 12:00 AM

Following Pokemon, the empty lots are filled, and formerly meeting Ryuki. This is want I wanted to see to justify the third version. 

I am also eagerly waiting for the Ultra version Pokemon Sun and the Moon. Announced to be released in November, I think.

My all time favourite games are kingdom hearts, Pokemon sun, Assassin's creed. I just love to play with my brother and friends. My best friend had sets of all the gaming consoles, he is a gaming lover. He had Acheter Pokemon Soleil, which is his favourite one from best site over internet. We usually play at night or on the weekends. My one of the best hobbies since childhood. :wink:

Edited by KevinCunningham, 01 September 2017 - 12:00 AM.

#5 Alpha Baymax

Alpha Baymax

The Mayor of Mechonis

• 2,972 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:55 AM

As a die-hard Pokemon fan, this does not interest me.

#6 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Light!"

• 11,830 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:50 PM

As a die-hard Pokemon fan, this does not interest me.

You know, I'm very on the fence on whether I should get this game or not. I'm still playing Sun, I've logged in 30 hours, and I've been slow because I've been doing a playthrough of the Xehanort Saga, so really, I don't think I'll get this game, unless I change my mind. But I think I might wait for the next gen Pokemon game, ya know?