•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

STRELITZIA NOMURA STYLE SKETCH

kingdom hearts union strelitzia leader fanart sketch

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 KeybladeMasterBalo

KeybladeMasterBalo
  • 553 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:25 PM

Hi there! Your friend Balo is back with yet another drawing.

It's been quite a time without posting anything and just wanted to share this quick Nomura style drawing I made for the new unveiled character on the KHUX realm: The fifth Union Leader Strelitzia.

While the drawing may lack some details due to the character mobile version being too little to see them, I think it turned out pretty good.

All credit for Mr. Nomura on the actual character design.

I will leave a colored and non-colored version if anyone wants to make their own coloring.

NOTE: Please if you are going to use this sketch for your own purposes just make sure to give credit.

See ya everyone!

Zaz! :P

Attached Files

#2 -Justin-

-Justin-

Game player, meme lover, and a little insane :)

• Archives Team
  • 622 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:09 PM

Looks nice! Awesome job! :D

#3 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:37 PM

Nice! This is an awesome sketch! Strelitzia is rocking out those clothes and looking cute and adorable! Great work! I think this is a very close and accurate portrayal of the character! I can't wait till we see Nomura's sketch of the character! :D

#4 Cricket

Cricket

Scientist first, Nerd second - oh wait

• 2,442 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:48 PM

The artistic skills are strong in this one.  :O

#5 kingdombladesventus

kingdombladesventus
  • 140 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:13 PM

It's stuff like this, I could never do fan art. I'll just end up making a original character.

#6 NemesisSP

NemesisSP
  • 105 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:50 PM

Very nicely drawn

#7 KeybladeMasterBalo

KeybladeMasterBalo
  • 553 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:24 AM

Looks nice! Awesome job! :D

Thanks! :)

Nice! This is an awesome sketch! Strelitzia is rocking out those clothes and looking cute and adorable! Great work! I think this is a very close and accurate portrayal of the character! I can't wait till we see Nomura's sketch of the character! :D

Hahaha thanks! I did my best on the lookout for details! I hope we get to see Nomura's sketch of the 5 union leaders as well.

It's stuff like this, I could never do fan art. I'll just end up making a original character.

Of course not! Just make sure to practice and you can do it! :D

Very nicely drawn

Thank you! :3

#8 kingdombladesventus

kingdombladesventus
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:39 PM

Thanks! :)

Hahaha thanks! I did my best on the lookout for details! I hope we get to see Nomura's sketch of the 5 union leaders as well.

Of course not! Just make sure to practice and you can do it! :D

Thank you! :3

Thanks for your words, but...I'm just someone who is highly imaginative that, even if I did the fan art successfully, I'll try to add stuff onto it that makes it feel like it's my own character. Trust me, I did some actual fan art of Yugioh and succeeded, but made a few original characters in the way and yeah...I personally prefer original characters, so I can use them later on for novels and such.

#9 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:02 PM

No prob! And well, you certainly did a great job! :D

Oh, and speaking of which, KHUX's second Anniversary in Japan happens next month, so maybe Nomura will make a celebratory sketch featuring the two new Union Leaders, Blaine and Strelitzia! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key, 17 August 2017 - 10:02 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kingdom, hearts, union, strelitzia, leader, fanart, sketch