•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

KH3 being released in 2018? Pffft...AS IF

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 IAMME

IAMME
  • 140 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:22 PM

Well, you could count castle oblivion as your 7th world of light.  Once aqua gets back to ventus, she should turn the castle back into the land of departure, which is...bright.

#22 hatok

hatok

Welcome to KH13

• 9,033 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 10:53 PM

But he recently said there would be less worlds in KH3 than other titles, but they would be bigger and better. So, I don't think there will be 20 worlds. As for 2.8's delay, they pretty much confirmed that the game would've been ready in time but they delayed it because of XV. (XV was delayed because it wasn't ready, not because they didn't want to compete with Persona 5)

not less than other titles, DDD only has eight worlds, there's no way KH3 will have less than that. Less than KH2 I believe is what was said

They said less DISNEY worlds. Disney being the key word here.

So let's be generous and say there are eleven Disney worlds... you think there are going to be NINE original worlds? You think Disney would want their IPs overshadowed in quantity like that? There are TEN original worlds in Kingdom Hearts' entire history, and that's including stuff like the Mirage Arena and the End of the World.

Yes, FFXV was delayed because it wasn't ready for release. That is the same as not being finished. Tabata made a whole video on that.
And let's say for example that KH3 will release in March 2018. Why the hell would they worry about games that released that released 8-10 months prior to that? Such a thing is not a contributing factor. A game like Persona 5 was a bigger threat to NieR: Automata.

Tabata lied

Edited by hatok, 31 August 2017 - 11:18 PM.

#23 MythrilMagician

MythrilMagician

Darkness

• 2,488 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:56 AM

So let's be generous and say there are eleven Disney worlds... you think there are going to be NINE original worlds? You think Disney would want their IPs overshadowed in quantity like that? There are TEN original worlds in Kingdom Hearts' entire history, and that's including stuff like the Mirage Arena and the End of the World.

I never even said that. I'm simply quoting what the article said. Who's to say that we'll even have 20 worlds? With the depth they're aiming for with the new worlds, I doubt there will even be that many. And even with a difference of two, how the hell does nine overshadow 11? Plus, KH is owned by Disney, what overshadowing is there to worry about?

#24 Xyrn

Xyrn
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:20 AM

All i know is that I think its likely that whenever the game gets released it will either be on a 7th or a 13th. or seeing as next year is going to have in a way both in 2018 the game could release possibly on July 13th. I wouldnt put it past Nomura to try and pull something like that with the whole 7 Guardians and 13 darknesses thing. 

#25 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Light!"

• 11,830 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:43 PM

All i know is that I think its likely that whenever the game gets released it will either be on a 7th or a 13th. or seeing as next year is going to have in a way both in 2018 the game could release possibly on July 13th. I wouldnt put it past Nomura to try and pull something like that with the whole 7 Guardians and 13 darknesses thing. 

Haha, I've thought the same thing! The ideal release would be July 13th! Cuz it's the thirteenth day of the seventh month! :3