Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

If you lived in Twilight Town, what'd be your #1 activity?

If you lived in Twilight Town, what'd be your #1 activity?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. If you lived in Twilight Town, what'd be your #1 activity?

• Struggle
    • Shopping at the Market Street
    • Eat Sea-Salt Ice Cream at the Clock Tower
    • Ride the tram
    • Chill at the Usual Spot
    • Explore Sunset Terrace
    • Scare People in the Woods
    • Visit the Mansion
    • Go to the Beach
    • Skateboard around
    • Check out the Underground
    • Juggle that ball
    • Something else? Share Below?

The abandoned mansion is probably the most interesting thing in Twilight Town.

I wanna know what unicorn obsessed person once lived there (I leveled Roxas from 10-20 in the mansion in my most recent KH2 playthrough so I noticed shit, there are freaking unicorns everywhere!). 

Edited by Ventus_

This isn't an option on the list but I'll say beating the living hell out of Hayner, Vivi and Setzer would be my 1# activity. Its just a 100 times more satisfying than Selphie, Wakka and Tidus back on the Destiny Islands. And No i'm not an abusive child beater thank you, lol.

1. Struggle- Sure, if I decided to train for it and have people to go at my pace. Would give me decent combat experience in real life.

Shopping at the Market Street- If I had the Munny and see what they have to sell. Otherwise just save Munny for rent or something. If not taxes. If that's a thing.

Eat Sea-Salt Ice Cream at the Clock Tower- Er...I would prefer being near the clock tower. I mean, I could give the ledge a try, once in a while-or just once in a life time.

Ride the tram- That would give me a chance to work on my going from transportation to transportation skills-basically my social skills, since I have autism and find that idea very difficult to do and scary-sort of I guess. I rather just get someone to drive me or walk to my destination. Still, since it's a fictional world, I would just walk my way-for the exercise that is.

Chill at the Usual Spot-Uh....If Hayner, Pence, and Olette let me hang around there. I mean, it's their base.

Explore Sunset Terrace-If it's that other side of town, Yeah, I would. I'll explore the whole place. But first, make a deal or find a way to get my own house or some housing accommodation.

Scare People in the Woods-Yeah...no... I would explore the whole forest though. If...there's no wild creatures that is. Because wolves would eat me up.

Visit the Mansion- Why not. Got to find out the reason why it's there in the first place and there's a whole bunch of books and also the paintings. I would have to get info from everyone if not find a library or historian.

Go to the Beach- That sounds fun. If I know where that was in the first place.

Skateboard around- No good with that kind of equipment. But, I would try it as a method of escape or something. Kingdom Hearts physics, just having and using one would make you super fast on it, so why not.

Check out the Underground- Sure, more exploring around and such.

Juggle that ball- Eh....I don't have Kingdom Hearts physics, but it wouldn't hurt to try. Just...until I get good at fighting. Unless...I'm forced by the physics of gravity which a single hit is not going to make it bounce upwards then nah...

Something else? - My true answer for this one. I would explore the entire world, or at least map it down in my head one section at a time, since I would have to find something to eat and head back to town for shelter.

Twilight town is my favorite fictional setting, in anything.. So, I'd like to do all of these. Just living here would be the best thing ever. But if I had to pick what would be the coolest to do, it would be struggle. :biggrin:

Scare people in the woods! Preeeety sure my profile pic could spook a few peeps ;)

Grow my own watermelons and sell them to become rich ;)

You could also make pretzels to sell too! Just think, if Roxas, Hayner, Pence, and Olette needed 5000 munny for pretzels and train tickets, surely you'd make reasonable amounts of munny with salty snacks :D

Ha, definitely eat sea-salt ice cream at the clock tower! Watching the sunset and enjoy the view ^^ after that I would go check out the mansion. And then go chill at the usual spot :D.